PDA

View Full Version : car

cascadeoflove
12-14-2003, 02:43 PM
dear artists after a long gap i am posting my new work. Please have a look. comments are welcome

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/14-Dec-2003/30215-car.jpg:D

kahlua
12-14-2003, 04:51 PM
Excellent job on the headlights! How long have you been airbrushing for? Also, can you give us some info on the materials used (paints, surface, airbrush)?

Caterwallin'
12-14-2003, 05:10 PM
Very well done Cascade! I would also like to know more about the materials, as well as, the tools you used!

Sam

Alan Cross
12-14-2003, 09:28 PM
Nicly drawn and painted....
Alan :)

cascadeoflove
12-15-2003, 03:55 AM
:) friends let me thank you first for your interest.In this work i have used PHOTO COLORS, PAPER IS- PHOTO MOUNT BOARD AND I HAVE USED THE INDIAN MADE ART MASTER AIRBRUSH.

OH YA I AM DOING AIRBRUSHING FOR THE PAST U CAN SAY 8 YEARS. I AM STILL LEARNING BY EXPERIENCE AND BY FACING PROBLEMS. THANX ALAN

Caterwallin'
12-15-2003, 01:05 PM
Jay Paul,
Thanks for the information on the materials that you used to paint this. Did you use a masking material? This piece seems to be done for advertising. Are you a commercial illustrator? I agree with you, it's those obstacles that we encounter on our projects that we have to face and overcome that remind us we are all still learning!

cascadeoflove
12-15-2003, 02:48 PM
dear Sam you r right i am a commercial illustrator/graphic designer. ofcourse i use masking film also when ever i feel like to.
The work you r watching here is done for car company. :)

regards
ajay

Penny220
12-15-2003, 08:57 PM
Here is a tedious masking job. Great job rendering the rims and the headlights. Did you use all airbrush for this? I'm curious to your choice of using photo paints and surface. I have no experience with either and I would like to know more.

Penny

cascadeoflove
12-17-2003, 04:51 AM
:p Thanks Penny for your interest. As i mentioned above that i have used Photo colors on choksey mound board (german) did lotsa masking work whole artwork is done by airbrushing.

let me tell you about the photo colors: these are very fine and thin like water, and these are absolutely transparent you can create the layers by this and they can become dry immediately this is the quality of PCs.

Try this

jay:D

acyaws
12-17-2003, 04:04 PM
Excellent! I just love red cars. Wonderful presentation!

orchid black
12-17-2003, 07:01 PM
Very well done! Thanks for posting!