PDA

View Full Version : First jewelry

Peg
12-12-2003, 04:36 PM
Early Christmas for my sister who has in-operable lung cancer and failing kidneys. I hope it will give her a small window of cheer as she has never seen any of the beads I have made and with southwest colors I think it fits in with Arizona where she lives. Peg Mhttp://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Dec-2003/10633-first_jewelry_1.jpg

Moth
12-12-2003, 04:48 PM
I am sure she will love them!

Good work.

~~Mary

Peg
12-12-2003, 04:49 PM
I took the picture with cloudy daylight and I see I needed to edit the final picture and sharpen it up. I am just learning to use my digital camera and the editing program. Long ways to go. This is my first piece as I have never made any jewelry before with my glass beads and will keep trying. Am taking a silver soldering class and want to get a torch for silver soldering to learn to make more jewelry. So much to learn for this busy brain of mind. Peg M

DonnaBee
12-12-2003, 05:00 PM
They are very cheerful and very beautiful.

I am sorry for what has happened to her.

AlexM
12-12-2003, 05:01 PM
Peg,

It's a very pretty set. Great job! It has a cheerful, but very restful color scheme. ;)

latitude40
12-12-2003, 05:27 PM
(((Oh, bless your heart!)))
Not only is the necklace beautiful, cheerful and soothing, but all the love you put into making it will be the best medicine she could have!

loving prayers to both of you,
Karen

!ngridh
12-13-2003, 12:10 PM
Peg! those are wonderful...anyone who gets them will be thrilled!

Zonnestraaltje
12-14-2003, 10:12 AM
Peg,

I am so sorry that your sister is going through this. I wish her, you, and your whole family lots of strength and peace. Please take care. I think the colors you used in these lovely pieces are very cheery and warm. I know they will bring a big smile to her face! Thank you for sharing them.

((((((((((((((Peg))))))))))))))))))