PDA

View Full Version : Our very own wendee @ WC ~ CP on Black

TeAnne
07-25-2001, 07:23 PM
Here is wendee :)
I have to stress that this is not natural, the scan was very dark so I had to tweak it and it has come out on the bright side a tad, which simply shows up everything that is not normally seen.
wendee gave permission to post :) What you think please?
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/25-Jul-2001/wendee2.jpg

Fagan
07-25-2001, 07:39 PM
I like it! You have captured Wendee beautifully. *SMILE* love that hair!

TeAnne
07-25-2001, 07:42 PM
Thanks Bev, :) Notice she had teeth? I hate doing teeth. :evil: :crying: lolol

Studio224
07-25-2001, 07:44 PM
Very good TeAnne! I would love to see the original! Don't you hate what scanners do to our stuff?????

Anne-CLaire

TeAnne
07-25-2001, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Studio224
Very good TeAnne! I would love to see the original! Don't you hate what scanners do to our stuff?????

Anne-CLaire
Hi Anne-Claire, how are you? Thanks for replying :) If I had a gun, I would shoot my scanner, it also has a yukky yellow line up the side. :(

Impulse
07-25-2001, 10:41 PM
yer always comen up aces

well done mate!

wendee
07-26-2001, 04:27 AM
OH MY GOSH TeAnne she look soooo familar to me...I feel like i have seen her somewhere before....LOL..LOL

Love the way you did the hair..
the eyes..well you have captured the essence of her..lol
Gosh is my chin soooo long...lol..lol

I love it Teanne....thanks soooo much......:clap: :clap: :clap:

falcon
07-26-2001, 06:58 AM
great job Teanne...... you certainly have captured a lot of wendee's essence. knowing her as I do ... it certainy captures her nature and her kindness..... again well done and a great job :clap: :angel:

rsmak
07-26-2001, 11:01 AM
very nice,TeAnne, like your other work too!
rosanna
:)

ptantono
07-26-2001, 11:27 AM
Wendee, is that your twin sister ? ;) .
Very well done TeAnne. Is it difficult to work on Black ?

Patricia:angel:

jerryW
07-26-2001, 11:43 AM
I find this a wonderful comp with shape and color as well as a great likeness.

Victor
07-26-2001, 06:11 PM
Nice job TeAnne,well done. I find that the only good scans I get on my scanner are from glossy photo's. Everything else comes out blotchy. I use a digital camera now. Good work.......

Vic....:)

TeAnne
07-26-2001, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by wendee
OH MY GOSH TeAnne she look soooo familar to me...I feel like i have seen her somewhere before....LOL..LOL

Love the way you did the hair..
the eyes..well you have captured the essence of her..lol
Gosh is my chin soooo long...lol..lol

I love it Teanne....thanks soooo much..... Hi wendee :D So glad that there is lots that you like about it. Your chin looks long for a reason. :evil: I can tell you later if you like Thanks Impulse :) How is ya mate? Hello falcon :) Welcome to WC, Do you know wendee in real life? Way cool Thanks for your response Rosanna and Patricia, thank you so much for looking and response :) Pat, no it's really easy, much better than white paper. Jerry and Victor, thats fellas :) Vic, yes I should have used my digital too, but it just takes forever to transferr. :(

This wouldn't let me post with lots of smilies.

wendee
07-26-2001, 10:13 PM
LOL..LOL.TeAnne..was joking about the chin...lol
Yes Falcon knows me in real life....:clap: :clap: :clap:

ayzia
07-26-2001, 10:37 PM
hi TeAnne, it is wonderful! lucky wendee...

ayzia

TeAnne
07-27-2001, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by wendee
LOL..LOL.TeAnne..was joking about the chin...lol
Yes Falcon knows me in real life....:clap: :clap: :clap: Cool :) Hey gf, if you have emailed me, I'm not at home to get it. On a diff.ISP at work...Will catch you in the morning :)
Thanks ayzia , welcome to WetCanvas :cat: