PDA

View Full Version : My new website is up!!

jujeebeads
12-09-2003, 12:48 PM
Hello,
I am so excited! My new website is now up! It still needs a little work, like a few descriptions and more pics, especially in the bead set catagory, but I'm working on it. Check it out! What do you think?

www.jujeebeads.com

Can some one tell me if there is a way to have my site address automatically seen at the bottom of my posts? or do you all add this and your ebay url each time you write? thanks!

Judy:cat:

I think I might have just seen how to do this...add it to a signature:rolleyes: ?

Foofaraw
12-09-2003, 12:56 PM
Great Sight!!! For the web addy, go into your profile and you can add it to your signature

Lenda
12-09-2003, 01:02 PM
Your site looks wonderful and loads quickly for me. I am in LOVE with your shell set!

Are you not selling from your site? I didn't see any prices, so are you using it as a gallery right now?

bluelizzy
12-09-2003, 01:08 PM
Judy, I like your site. It works well and looks very nice. I love your cute beads.

jujeebeads
12-09-2003, 01:15 PM
Thanks! I'm glad you all like it. The prices, for what I have finished pricing, are in the description. If you click on the photo, there is going to be a description and price, if available. I have not added that to the set catagory yet. Eventually I would also like to add paypal "buy it now", but it is a work in progress. I'm working on it more today.

Lenda-you can pm me if you are interested in the shells

Judy:cat:

meh2purple
12-09-2003, 03:15 PM
Judy,
Your website looks great!! And... your beads are beautiful! I love all of your fish! :)

Mary