Dimension: 22x26
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
any feedback

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Is this better or worse??

mattlart
12-08-2003, 06:14 PM
A suggestion that you may find usefull.........

Not having seen the previous versions of this one;..I can't comment;...

but don't be afraid to use lots of paint on various areas of your canvas.

You may find that the thick-and-thin applications of paint help to add interest to the surface of your paintings.:)

Looking forward to seeing more of your work as it progresses, Sugartreegal. Best Wishes,-Scott

shirleyq
12-08-2003, 06:45 PM
Janice, this is much improved!!
Now listen to Scott, if not on this painting, then on the next.........he can be a great help to you.:)

sugar tree gal
12-08-2003, 08:43 PM
Thanks so much for your help Shirley, and yes, Matt I am listening. I have learned so much from people on WC everyone is so helpful.. Matt I started this Mitch I, 2 and3rd day on the critique if you want to ck. it out ... Thanks for writing Janice:clap:

Dana Design
12-09-2003, 12:16 AM
I've looked at this WIP before and you're doing great with it!

I feel, however, that you've not given enough room for his shoulder. The way it is presently portrayed is physically impossible. There must be room for a shoulder from which the arm extends to lean against the wall. Try putting your arm directly against your head and you'll see what I mean.

Don't be afraid of facial shadows! You can always paint over them!!

dana

pero lane
12-09-2003, 11:27 AM
Better yes! Think about softening that C that his hair/bangs make on the forehead.:)

sugar tree gal
12-09-2003, 05:51 PM
Thanks, Dana and Pat.. I really enjoy the comments.. Pat , I would love to change the hair too, but this is the way he wears it! also ,I am having some trouble getting everything to look right , but will keep trying.. Thanks for looking and your comments.. Janice:clap: