PDA

View Full Version : christmas presents

Mark Wilson
12-05-2003, 08:31 AM
guess what my family and friends get for christmas!!!

hand blown glass!!!!!

that should be a big suprise. here is a photo of what we are sending out this year. i mailed out 14 boxes so far, more to go.

swamperfolk
12-05-2003, 09:03 AM
Awesome!!!! Can I be on your family Christmas list?

Zonnestraaltje
12-05-2003, 09:03 AM
Mark,

I forgot to tell you, I'm actually your cousin. :D What a coincidence, huh?

GinnyHampton
12-05-2003, 10:03 AM
Lucky family you got there! I am really liking the swirlie glasses in the lower left side of your picture - do you have a closeup of those?? Everything looks great!!

Mark Wilson
12-05-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by GinnyHampton
Lucky family you got there! I am really liking the swirlie glasses in the lower left side of your picture - do you have a closeup of those?? Everything looks great!!

here is a close up.

Ellen Altamore
12-05-2003, 07:24 PM
Remember me, Mark, your long lost cousin? :evil:

Lori Peterson
12-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Very nice, Mark. Everything looks fantastic. Happy holidays to your family. :)

Jacinthe
12-05-2003, 08:42 PM
Mark Awesome collection of christmas presents.
The ones in the middle back the swirlie red/white/green ones are so soft and pretty, but the one really calling to me is on the right side almost hidden, the swirlie turquoisie blue one...
Can we see more closeups please?

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

Mark Wilson
12-05-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Jacinthe
Mark Awesome collection of christmas presents.
The ones in the middle back the swirlie red/white/green ones are so soft and pretty, but the one really calling to me is on the right side almost hidden, the swirlie turquoisie blue one...
Can we see more closeups please?

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

i have been to holland. i loved it there. everyone was so friendly toward americans then. this is the only picture i have of that vase. i boxed it up and sent it out so its gone now. but here is a picture. it is a bit fuzzy. sorry for the picture quality.

lorrie
12-05-2003, 09:41 PM
Beautiful work Mike. I've enjoyed watching your skill level progress throughout the year. There's nothing more treasure than a gift that has been handmade. You have a lucky family

Nonie
12-05-2003, 09:59 PM
Oh yay! I can't wait.
Yours,
Nonie Wilson...hahahahahah

Gayle Harthcock
12-07-2003, 03:02 AM
Mike - gorgeous - will you adopt me? I'll do the paperwork all you have to do is sign and then present me with a lovely glass gift!!! Your relatives will be so blessed not to mention happy. Great job.

Gayle Harthcock
12-07-2003, 03:04 AM
Wait a minute - that doesn't sound quite right - I was kidding (sentence one) so what I meant was your relatives will be blessed and happy with their presents - not the fact that I am trying to horn in on their gifts via the legal system. Insert foot, etc. in mouth....

Cole
12-08-2003, 01:17 AM
VERY lovely and impressive! I wish I had family members with just a fraction of your talent and generosity!

Amozoo
12-08-2003, 09:17 AM
Mark great post I love seeing your work! Nice home page too. What a lot of fun you must have.

Mark Wilson
12-09-2003, 12:13 AM
thanks for your kind comments and thanks to the very few people who get my name right. it is mark not mike. mark

Lara
12-09-2003, 12:53 AM
Wow Mark, look at all that great glass. What a generous family member and friend you are. I really like the colors on the goblets in the bottom L. fo the picture.

Lara

suzanneMI
12-10-2003, 12:36 PM
What a labor of love for your family. I hope they appreciate your work, Mark!

While you're providing pics, I'd love to see the cranberry glass on the left, if possible. ;)

P.S. I really like that blue swirlie vase you provided a pic of.

beachbeads
12-10-2003, 01:06 PM
How pretty, wish I ws in your family! Sheila

Mark Wilson
12-11-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by suzanneMI
While you're providing pics, I'd love to see the cranberry glass on the left, if possible. ;)

here is a picture of it.