PDA

View Full Version : ebay definately is off...

arlene
12-05-2003, 03:16 AM
my lemon auction ended last night...tonight after my customer paid last night and after paypal sent me the info she paid, i finally now at 3:15 AM on the fifth (auction ended at 7pm est on the 3rd) I got notice from ebay that my item had sold...

and they still claim they have no glitches?

TeAnne
12-05-2003, 04:21 AM
lolol That's ebay for ya. :eek:

Fagan
12-05-2003, 08:46 AM
*LOL* I KNOW!! Just this morning I was informed that I did not win the Round Robin Global painting. *LOLOLOL* Jeeeze Marie That was 2 days ago.

Lady Rando
12-05-2003, 09:35 AM
LOL, just last week I got a notice from ebay that my auction had started. This was for an auction that had ended the week before! Geez .......:rolleyes:

pero lane
12-05-2003, 09:46 AM
Auction ended...got paid...shipped (all last week) ...got email yesterday from ebay that my item sold!:D :D

arlene
12-05-2003, 12:50 PM
or this one is even worse...i just went to one of kiwi's auctions that I had been bidding on to see what was happening...it ended a couple of days ago and i never got an outbid notice. as it was, it went for more then I could afford...but i sure would have liked to have had the chance!

good going there kiwi..

if it's happening to me, how many of our bidders aren't getting notices so they can bid up our works?

pampe
12-05-2003, 03:17 PM
can I join the club:

WC member bought one from my store this morning....got the ebay mail...got the PAYPAL mail.....it's packaged and ready to ship

It's still on my sale items.........:rolleyes:

I finally CANCELLED the auction

surreal
12-05-2003, 05:00 PM
The information on this thread is very discouraging!

Ebay is definitely out of wack!

:rolleyes:

arlene
12-05-2003, 09:46 PM
i wouldn't mind so much if they admitted it, but they haven't...of course sales are down because of the holidays, but even still don't you think they're down alot more then they should be?

wayfarer
12-05-2003, 09:54 PM
I agree. Sales (and hits) are down for more reasons. Last year at this time I was getting 5 times--5 times the hits I'm getting now. I'd like to think that I am a better artist now and that my new work is worthy of at least the same. I just don't know. With so many of us experiencing the same thing....

Chris

ElizaLeahy
12-05-2003, 10:12 PM
I just bought 3 little digital cameras and spoke to the sales person about how they were finding ebay at the moment. They said that, with over $3000 of sales in the last 7 days, they have never been busier!

Maybe we are just in the wrong business?

Anyone know where we can buy bulk digital cameras? :)