PDA

View Full Version : How to upload pictures

blyneth
11-26-2003, 02:09 PM
I know these instructions are in the post called "Mona's Bag of Tips & Tricks." But it is really hard to know where to find it! I think it should be in this forum because this is where people usually want to post pictures.

This link was created by someone called Mona.

http://www.flamewerks.com/tutorials/WC_uploader_tutorial.htm

P.S. -- it would also be good if it was somehow copied into this forum, instead of being a link to an external website which might not always be there. ; >

b

ValorieCox
11-26-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by blyneth
This link was created by someone called Mona.

:eek: Mona is our own Flamewerks, I don't think she's going anywhere. :) Her graphic tutorial can be found in a sticky thread at the top of the Glass Tech forum.

If you'd like to reference the official WC! tutorial on uploading photos, you can find it in the Showcase forum, under the stickly, 'Frequently Asked Questions: uploading photos', along with a few other commonly asked questions. There are quite a few other tutorials on uploading floating around WC in various forums, I'll be happy to locate one for you if you'd like. It's a good idea, thanks!

Val

blyneth
11-26-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by ValorieCox

:eek: Mona is our own Flamewerks, I don't think she's going anywhere. :) Her graphic tutorial can be found in a sticky thread at the top of the Glass Tech forum.

If you'd like to reference the official WC! tutorial on uploading photos, you can find it in the Showcase forum, under the stickly, 'Frequently Asked Questions: uploading photos', along with a few other commonly asked questions. There are quite a few other tutorials on uploading floating around WC in various forums, I'll be happy to locate one for you if you'd like. It's a good idea, thanks!

Val

aH . . . . sorry Val. I never thot to look there! Now I'll know where to refer people next time they ask. (My instinct is to look all around for a "Help" button!)

b