PDA

View Full Version : Coyotes hunting with badger

Yvonne Keogh
01-11-2020, 03:55 PM
Coyotes hunting with badger inks, Inktense and wax pencil on 9"x12"paper. This semi-abstract piece is based on real life (coyotes were done completely from memory - I think they turned out looking more like bears but I'm not too bothered about that) [YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVO4XIxjIEQ&vl=en)]. The badger digs for the ground squirrel while the coyote waits for it to escape at another hole. Sometimes the badger wins, sometimes the coyote but they hunt together because that increases both of their chances for a meal. Nature is so awesome!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Jan-2020/1985576-coyotes_hunting_with_badger.jpg

fedetony
01-13-2020, 05:27 PM
:) is interesting... coyobear.. is a new species :D

Yvonne Keogh
01-13-2020, 10:24 PM
:) is interesting... coyobear.. is a new species :D
ha ha why not

fedetony
01-14-2020, 09:55 AM
I suggest you to see the proko youtube channel. In it there an exhaustive amount of information about how to approach drawing, painting, sketching, form figure, anatomy, expression.. etc and information regarding drawing from imagination and without references. Even if you do not buy his courses, there is a lot of useful material for free. And is very entertaining too... ;) let me know what you think

KreativeK
01-14-2020, 10:21 AM
Really interesting and imaginative! I hope you'll cross post it over in Watermedia forum.

Yvonne Keogh
01-14-2020, 11:35 AM
I suggest you to see the proko youtube channel. In it there an exhaustive amount of information about how to approach drawing, painting, sketching, form figure, anatomy, expression.. etc and information regarding drawing from imagination and without references. Even if you do not buy his courses, there is a lot of useful material for free. And is very entertaining too... ;) let me know what you think
Federico - I can't thank you enough for this! There is a ton of great tutorials and he teaches so well! It makes me sad that I never got the basic training in youth just learned instinctively - but better late than never.

Really interesting and imaginative! I hope you'll cross post it over in Watermedia forum.
Thanks Kay - your encouragement always uplifts me. How do I cross post?

Triduana
01-14-2020, 02:48 PM
I really like those paint effects! :)

Yvonne Keogh
01-14-2020, 08:40 PM
Thanks Kay M!

chammi kaiser
01-18-2020, 07:44 AM
Interesting and unusual concept. You are very creative Yvonne.

Yvonne Keogh
01-31-2020, 07:50 PM
Thanks Chammi