PDA

View Full Version : The Goalpost - May 2019

*Deirdre*
05-01-2019, 05:45 AM
Welcome to the Goal Post. Goal setting is a very good tool to help people get organized. If you write or post your thoughts, you are more committed and have a better chance of reaching those goals.

Your goals can be short term or long term. They can be daily, weekly, monthly or annual goals. Goals are personal, so everybody's goals will be different. They are your goals, so you can do what ever you want.

Come join the regular gang and get encouragement to help you reach your goals. We have a very friendly group and we are always looking for new people to join us.

Feel free to share links or images of goals achieved or in progress, those are always fun and people like cheering them on.

As for me, had an operation on the other foot ....still sore, but am walking / resting..have put on several pounds! :eek: Got to get it off before my birthday! got 2 weeks!!:evil:

water girl
05-01-2019, 03:01 PM
My goal is to paint. Simple. How do I accomplish this? :angel:

*Deirdre*
05-01-2019, 03:07 PM
My goal is to paint. Simple. How do I accomplish this? :angel:
Guess what? Thatís my problem too! I think we need a miracle! Any going about?😂

Mij
05-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Thanks for starting us off again Deirdre. I hope your foot heals ok. You must be a May bull then :clear: . I am a Gemini, 77 next month :clap: .

How to paint?

Good luck in finding out how both Deirdre and Water girl. :lol: .

I am waiting for some good weather so that I can get the back-scenes of the model railway out doors and complete the scenes. The awkward part will be transitioning from the railway station scene.

I want one loop to have a summer scene and the other end to be summer. :)
I was hoping to get to it last week but other things we had to do were more pressing.
Jim.

water girl
05-13-2019, 02:00 PM
Goal accomplished!!! In an attempt to regain my Mojo, I took an acrylic workshop this past Saturday. It had been a number of years since I held a brush. I just let myself go and had a wonderful 4 hours.

Mij
05-15-2019, 06:52 AM
Well done WG. I have been busy but not with brushes. The grass is still waiting, perhaps somebody will offer to do it for me :angel: .
Jim.

*Deirdre*
05-15-2019, 07:28 AM
Thanks Jim...I'm still looking!
:lol:

Mij
05-22-2019, 06:26 PM
I'm looking as well, out the window at the grass :lol: . SWMBO remarked about it yesterday so perhaps tomorrow if it's dry :angel: . I may take a couple of days at it, not that it's a lot but it's three different bits. Two at the front and one in the back. Age is taking its toll.
Perhaps I'll find my mojo out there :) ?
Jim.

Mij
05-25-2019, 08:41 AM
I did the grass yesterday but my mojo wasn't out there - well I didn't find it :angel: . I did get praise though :) . Brownie points galore :lol: . Ah well perhaps I'll get it back before the month is up.
Jim.

*Deirdre*
05-31-2019, 06:08 PM
I've thought about it...but it didn't motivate my hands! My foot is better now though...but I don't think I could use pastels with my toes!:lol: