PDA

View Full Version : Brushing and pencils touch up texture

Anne Roy
12-02-2018, 04:45 PM
I saw on you tube a little bottle of Brush and pencil touch up texture and colored pencil titanium white powder that you can make nice feathers and other things that works with colored pencils. I was wondering if someone tried it with pastel Pencils and if you like it.

Equus Art
12-05-2018, 09:07 PM
You can also use pan pastels bits scrapped into a small container and then diluted to what ever consistency you want with gamsol and apply that way.

I have used the brush and pencil touch up texture with their powder white and haven't yet been able to get it to work well. I have tried thinner, thicker and many layers and it still seems to disappear when it dries. If you make it too thick, it globs. Maybe I'm not so good at it!

Cat

Anne Roy
12-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Thank you for your replied and I will try what you said. I am new with the pan pastels and pastels pencils. I did a picture of 'Fou Bassan' that I took on internet. I haven't post it here because it's not my picture . I did it for a practice. I do not know if I am allow to do so. I found hard the first layer of pan pastels and a charm for other layers. My drawings take a long time too. It was fun to do and I am looking forward to do another picture soon. I have seen your web side and I really like your work. It's amazing to see all the nice works.