PDA

View Full Version : Best Color Brush Pens?

SeaScapePtr
10-25-2018, 09:53 PM
What are the best color brush pens?

indraneel
10-26-2018, 03:39 AM
Akashiya Sai. The identical looking ones on ebay may also be... ... identical, except for the branding. They are all a bit on the drier side, though. So great for sketching, not for filling in large swatches.

These are the only color one's I've used, which have real bristles. Although, I've ended up refilling them mostly with darker inks.

pedlars pen
10-26-2018, 06:08 PM
Colour ? not my field I'm afraid but you will find a lot on u-tube about colour brush pens.

SeaScapePtr
11-27-2018, 01:12 PM
I just ordered my first set of copic sketch markers. Copics are used by comic book artists and other professionals. There's 358 colors, which is great. I've seen a lot of awesome art made with copics. I got 16 of them from open stock so I could get exactly what I wanted. I got all 8 fluorescent colors so I could make cool+crazy graphics and the rest of them are colors I selected for making a seascape. I also have a set of 60 faber castell pitt pen markers. They're kind of mediocre. 60 colors isn't enough with markers. I'm going to use these until I buy more copic markers and have a complete set of them. I think I'll try those Akashiya Sai brush pens sometime too.