PDA

View Full Version : Rising Sun

WoodyWelch
05-16-2018, 11:42 AM
Je$$ica With Hat.

bluefish
05-16-2018, 03:07 PM
love the 'Captain's Cap'.....brings out her lovely features...stuck in an airport, grounded by bad weather, could be more interesting than reading the 'Wall Street Journal"......:lol: :angel: :wave:

WoodyWelch
05-16-2018, 04:17 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Attalus
05-16-2018, 04:41 PM
Funny, she doesn't look like "Tokyo Rose." :clear: Nice work, Woody :)

WoodyWelch
05-16-2018, 09:05 PM
Thanks! :D You know there were several Tokyo Rose ladies and the one that was tried over here for treason was a disc jockey school girl named Iva Toguri. Hardly the Dragon Lady of American propaganda. But since I deal in fantasy, well, I can come up with stuff that would shock Terry and the Pirates. :lol:

Boafamily
05-17-2018, 12:28 PM
Woody yes nice rising of the sun....:lol:

WoodyWelch
05-17-2018, 02:25 PM
Woody yes nice rising of the sun....:lol:

:D

Attalus
05-17-2018, 06:05 PM
Thanks! :D You know there were several Tokyo Rose ladies and the one that was tried over here for treason was a disc jockey school girl named Iva Toguri. Hardly the Dragon Lady of American propaganda. But since I deal in fantasy, well, I can come up with stuff that would shock Terry and the Pirates. :lol:Personally, I think that prosecuting her was misguided, but, Autres temps, autres moeurs , right? Boy, I barely remember "Terry and the Pirates," except it reminded me of Steve Canyon. But I remember "The Dragon Lady."

ColinS
05-17-2018, 09:02 PM
Well done. Your work on the figure is masterful. The subtle allusions to the military theme almost add a hint of menace.

WoodyWelch
05-26-2018, 11:54 PM
Well done. Your work on the figure is masterful. The subtle allusions to the military theme almost add a hint of menace.

That's pretty much it, Colin...as far as the figure goes, it's always easy for me if I have good source material.I've been drawing and painting animals, humans and dinosaurs all my life..it's tractors and lawnmowers I can't do very well....:D

Oh and thank you!!! :wave: