PDA

View Full Version : ColorChart Info

Mary Robinson
11-03-2003, 04:25 PM
Hi,

I was looking for some color charts this morning and came across www.fineartstore.com. They offer almost every known pastel, complete with color charts, from Girault to Townsend to Unison, Schmincke to Sennilier to Ludwig to Daniel Greene to Blockx to Art Spectrum to Daler-Rowney, most come in open stock as well as sets and they seem to be very reasonably priced. There are some hard pastels as well, and as I said, the color charts are amazing.

:)

P.S. They also have Glassine Translucent Paper, great for protecting your pastels during storage.

Mary

Kathryn Wilson
11-03-2003, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the info - I have been looking for the glasseine!

sundiver
11-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Yes, it's a nice site, isn't it?
On the way back from out west last summer we made a special side trip to this store in Richester, NY......- and arrived 5 min after the store closed! :(

E-J
11-04-2003, 04:06 AM
I bought my wooden pastel tote from fineartstore.com ... the cost of shipping it here would have doubled the price, so I had to have it sent to a friend's parents in the States and waited two months for them to bring it with them when they visited the UK! Along with Dick Blick and Dakota Art Pastels, it's a site I'd be tempted to buy from on a daily basis if shipping was cheaper ... probably just as well it isn't! :)