PDA

View Full Version : Thick Paint again in painter 2018

jow104
07-17-2017, 04:06 AM
OK B.anna, you inspired me to return to the trial offer of Painter 2018.

I went with the thick paint and just slapped a river , grass, tree and air brushed a sky.

I have had to attach two pictures of the same painting because my effort could not produce the same detail when the under one was saved as jpg and the top on was Rif.
So I did a screen capture of both pictures to display what was meant. The thick paint at reeds and stream did not display consistantly.
Perhaps yourself or others might know what is going on there or advise me please.

jow104
07-20-2017, 02:42 PM
solved the problem on how to post a rotated painting, do a screen print version and post that of the tilt. Painter 2018 would not allow tilt to save so it was done with Paint shop pro and screen print.

LavenderFrost
07-21-2017, 10:49 AM
I haven't used that version or that feature so I have no answers for your saving problem. Nice scene though.

b'anna
07-23-2017, 12:25 PM
John, great foray into thick paint!! Can't help on this one because I'm still trying to figure out how to hold this digital brush. THere are just so many controls to thick paint, and I'm still trying to get my mind around them.