PDA

View Full Version : daily BOO!!!

Dyin
10-31-2003, 05:48 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-Oct-2003/19147-dancing_pumpkins.gif

hi all...what happened to the daily grumblemumblescumbles??? Trying to catch up on a few posts here, today's a good day...been playing a little...but just hit and miss so nothing to post yet...hope all of you are having a terrifying, I mean terrific Halloween!!!
(hope this comes out right :evil: :D )

Kathryn Wilson
10-31-2003, 06:03 PM
BOOOOOO - back at ya!

Beautiful day here for the Halloweener's - warm and sunny. Couldn't be any better. Lovely, lovely fall this year.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

vrashton
10-31-2003, 07:14 PM
It's a nice night here, although there is a call for rain. Hopefully after the trick or treaters. I'm off to go eat all the chocolate bars that I am suppose to be handing out.
:evil:
Val

Kathryn Wilson
10-31-2003, 07:25 PM
:D Val - already got into my stash - :evil:

angecald
10-31-2003, 07:45 PM
It's a beautiful, warm night here. I finished off the red licorice twizzlers but am keeping my hands out of the chocolate until the last trick-or-treater has come and gone. Wouldn't want to tempt them to egg my windows!

sundiver
10-31-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by kyle
:D Val - already got into my stash - :evil:

Yeah, me, too! :D Cadbury-Neilson: mmmmm, chocolate!

Many of the forums have weekly chatty threads rather than daily. Maybe we should do that.
Oh, by the way.....................

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-Oct-2003/6393-nov1stinvite.jpg

A little bit earlier than before so maybe not so late for the UK members.....
:)

Stoy Jones
10-31-2003, 09:40 PM
Happy Boo, everyone. Son brought in a haul without even going out. We're loaded and everyones avoiding our house. Surely, it can't be the tombstones and the eerie fog in my front yard that even I don't know where it's coming from! ;) Ok, kidding about the fog part, but the stash is too much. I'll be big and jolly by Christmas! Not good. Have a great evening!

Stoy

SweetBabyJ
10-31-2003, 10:18 PM
I was such a good Mom- I always checked my kids' candy for suspicious holes or tears in wrappers- you know the drill. Surprisingly, all AlmondJoys, HeathBars, Reese's, and PeppermintPattys had tiny little pinholes- see that? right there- but the raisins were always just fine. Odd how that worked.

Kathryn Wilson
10-31-2003, 10:25 PM
:crying: Only had one trick-or-treater tonight. Every year it gets less and less 'cause everyone is attending parties at the mall, church or wherever.

Always enjoyed seeing the kids -

Greeble
10-31-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by kyle
:crying: Only had one trick-or-treater tonight. Every year it gets less and less 'cause everyone is attending parties at the mall, church or wherever.

Always enjoyed seeing the kids -

Yeah, I havent gotten a trick or treater in years. But I still do my civic duty and stock up on lots of candy that I like. :angel:

Jen

CarlyHardy
10-31-2003, 11:59 PM
Too far off the street for trick or treaters, but I did buy my share of the marshmallow pumpkins! Yummy little treats!

:angel: carly