PDA

View Full Version : A Beginner's Journal - Trying to Draw/Paint Every Day

scc1989
05-17-2017, 11:42 PM
:wave:

I've been trying to draw/paint more frequently and thought starting a thread here might help motivate me. I only really started drawing last year and painting with watercolours this year; I doodled here and there when I was younger, sometimes well but always thoughtlessly; as a result, I never improved much and now I'm anxious to change that. It's not the easiest sharing your progress as a beginner but I figure it's better than toiling along without any frame of reference. One challenge I have already noticed is striking a balance between overanalyzing and not thinking at all. Hopefully, this is something I will learn in time. I've started carrying my art materials with me when I go out to try and increase my opportunities to use them. Thankfully, the two mediums I use - pen and ink and watercolour - are very portable.

Anyway, day one was a quick little leaf study using Daniel Smith watercolours that took less than an hour.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-May-2017/1981209-IMG_8144-small.jpg

bgviper
05-18-2017, 06:33 AM
nice job with the leaf, looking forward to your future works!
is the study from life or a picture? seems autumny

Monastic Bat
05-18-2017, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the group, this looks pretty good, keep them coming.
Regards,
Greg

scc1989
05-18-2017, 12:13 PM
Thank you both. :)

@bgviper it was drawn from a photo reference. No fall leaves here atm as it is spring and still snowing for some reason.

scc1989
05-18-2017, 06:22 PM
quick tiger lily study for day two. I have to admit, I find it difficult to control a lot of things in watercolour but it's just too much fun. :)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-May-2017/1981209-IMG_8169-small.jpg

vhere
05-19-2017, 05:29 AM
nice work :)

eyepaint
05-20-2017, 10:49 PM
Welcome! These are great studies! Share more, please :)

scc1989
05-21-2017, 02:29 AM
Thank you. :)

I don't think every day is going to be a feasible goal as I just don't have that much discipline or stamina. I managed two more today - another leaf and an apple. I realize drawing a bunch of fairly basic still lifes isn't expressing very much except maybe a desire to improve but I do feel like they are invaluable (and fun) learning tools. They help me understand how watercolour handles and also better express form/light and maybe perspective to an extent.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-May-2017/1981209-IMG_8200-2-small.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-May-2017/1981209-IMG_8219-2-small.jpg

Vivien Maloney
05-21-2017, 04:41 AM
I do like your watercolor sketches! It is difficult trying to find the time work in our Art Journals every day. I always have the greatest enthusiasim, then before I realise it - days then weeks have gone past. (And also months!) :o

Joan T
05-21-2017, 08:40 AM
Your watercolor sketches don't look like you're a beginner. These are really nice. It is hard to make a habit of sketching something every day...and then actually keep up with it. Just do it as often as possible. Even after all these years of daily sketching if something keeps me from sketching one or two days it just seems hard to get back into it the next day. But when I don't sketch or paint I feel like something is missing from my day.

eyepaint
05-21-2017, 10:44 AM
Both are great.
I realize drawing a bunch of fairly basic still lifes isn't expressing very much except maybe a desire to improve but I do feel like they are invaluable (and fun) learning tools.

Indeed. And if you can do the basic shapes you will feel more confident and excited when you try to render a more complex scene. "Oh no! It's too much!" then your brain will remind you "this is just like the apple and the leaf, you can do this" :)

scc1989
05-21-2017, 07:19 PM
Thank you VivienM, JoanT, eyepaint. :)

I wasn't a total beginner in the sense that I did browse this forum for several months and read up some on some basic concepts such as light, value, perspective etc. I just never really applied any of it in actual drawings until now. It is a lot harder than just learning things on a theoretical level but I feel like it will cement all the concepts much more firmly.

scc1989
05-25-2017, 02:28 AM
I pushed myself into finishing two more fruit studies these past two days. I used photos found in the wetcanvas reference image library. I'm reasonably pleased with these as I reviewed some concepts and planned out the paintings in advance. I've been looking at the paintings of some modern watercolourists whose works are admired by most (and me) and contemplating the style I want to adopt. It's probably a bit premature atm but I prefer watercolours that have some level of abstraction (but not so much as to be unrecognizable) than ones that are photorealistic for several reasons.

I'm going to leave still life studies for now and move onto facial perspective. So much to learn and practice and so little time...

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/25-May-2017/1981209-IMG_8299-small.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/25-May-2017/1981209-IMG_8325-small.jpg

vhere
05-25-2017, 03:30 AM
you are doing well - but if you want to really improve, work from life not photos. You will see more colours than a camera and more subtlety of light and shade - you are obviously prepared to study and work and so will continue to progress :)

otherworlder
05-25-2017, 08:19 AM
Those fruit studies look great! For the very last picture the reddish pear looks so shiny and waxy. I look forward to seeing more of your daily drawing/painting.

scc1989
05-25-2017, 10:44 AM
Those fruit studies look great! For the very last picture the reddish pear looks so shiny and waxy. I look forward to seeing more of your daily drawing/painting.

Thanks! :) I actually struggled a ton with the red pear in particular and overworked it in the end. But it's OK since I have several more fruit themed still life photos I can practice from. Who knew painting fruit could be fun lol

laudesan
05-27-2017, 06:25 AM
Wonderful fruit studies!

hobbyartist87
05-29-2017, 02:56 PM
These are all great. When we're starting to draw and paint, each of us is starting with the really basic shapes. For support and inspiration you can take a look at my practice sketchbook thread. I've been doing practice exercises from Mark Kistler's book You Can Draw in 30 Days and most of the first 14 days were about basic shapes: spheres, cubes, cylinders.

Keep going with your sketches. My one encouragement would be to start dating your sketches, as that will give you another idea of how much you're improving.

scc1989
06-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Sorry not much to add today. I've been in a bit of a rut but hope to get back to some studies this weekend. I am so very undisciplined so this 'paint/draw every day' thing was doomed from the start. It's been difficult sharing works I consider less than perfect but I know it will only help me in the end and my plan is to keep sharing them for now.

In my ongoing quest to define some sort of style for myself I've been checking out a lot of watercolourists and this guy - Michal Jasiewicz is just amazing. His style is deliberate yet loose, there are just enough details to perfectly suggest what is being depicted without overwhelming the scene, he uses both value and colour to suggest form and distance but the colours are always pleasing and never garish. His paintings seem to combine elements of Impressionist and Tonalist paintings in the best possible way; I guess this style is what I was rather ineloquently trying to describe in a previous post. It's a style also well suited, imo, to a precarious medium like watercolor and one that I will keep in mind during my studies as I think it will help guide me.

KreativeK
06-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Some really great ones, keep up the good work!

Joan T
06-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Nice fruit studies! Don't be hard on yourself if you miss a day. The point is to get yourself sketching...and the more often the better.

scc1989
06-07-2017, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the encouragement.

I've been studying figures/facial perspective the fast few days and finally put pencil to paper yesterday and did some figure/gesture practice. My appreciation for this subject is limited but I feel my portrayal should be competent regardless of what context I choose for it. There is a lot I still need to practice and hone but I'm a bit worn out on the human form so it's to be continued for now...

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Jun-2017/1981209-IMG_8355-small.jpg

eyepaint
06-08-2017, 12:58 AM
Woo hoo! Figures!

scc1989
06-08-2017, 07:44 PM
I wanted to do something colourful and mindless so I decided to try out this watercolour mosaic idea I'd seen online somewhere a while back. I used ds watercolours and speedball india ink on strathmore 500 hp paper. Not too much educational value here but it was fun to paint and that's all that matters sometimes.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Jun-2017/1981209-IMG_8379-small.jpg

Deborah Susan Hill
06-09-2017, 03:02 AM
Nice work, keep at it. work on the hands and feet on your figures. it will make them look more complete if you can do them accurately. Your fruit still lifes are nicely done.

scc1989
06-09-2017, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I do need to work on the hands and feet and also several other elements such as facial features. I simplified the figures above significantly as I was trying to capture the 'line of action' and I got confused when I tried to include too many details. I've mostly been reading Andrew Loomis's excellent figure study books but there is such an incredible amount of information that it overwhelmed me at times.

scc1989
06-10-2017, 10:54 PM
I did some pen and ink studies from a book by Alphonso Dunn today. I highly recommend his channel and book to anyone interested in the pen and ink medium or that wants to brush up on basic shading techniques. Doing these studies reminded me of importance of practice. I spent so much time last year just reading about stuff on a theoretical level but it is entirely insufficient without practice.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/10-Jun-2017/1981209-IMG_8435-small.jpg

oldey
06-11-2017, 09:00 PM
I think you should pop over to the Watercolor forum and post some of your watercolor paintings. They are very nice!

scc1989
06-11-2017, 10:56 PM
I think you should pop over to the Watercolor forum and post some of your watercolor paintings. They are very nice!
Thanks for the kind words. :) I browse the watercolour forum all the time to learn stuff and admire others' paintings. I haven't felt like anything I've painted merits showing but I might do it just for some constructive feedback.

eyepaint
06-12-2017, 01:39 AM
Love the kitty in the stained-glass tree. Good job on all your studies. Keep it up :)

otherworlder
06-20-2017, 06:26 AM
Love the pen and ink sketches! The wooden bucket looks especially realistic. The strawberry looks a little too perfectly rounded, maybe a few small bumps for irregularities will make it look even more realistic.

scc1989
06-20-2017, 11:29 PM
Thank you both for the feedback. :) I appreciate the advice on the areas for improvement.

I've been procrastinating but I finally got back to drawing yesterday. I'm hoping to be finished with a few more studies soon. In the meantime, I went to a used bookstore last weekend and found this giant book on Impressionist paintings and painters. There is so much beautiful art in there and I'm thinking I can try to copy some and learn from the greats lol

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/20-Jun-2017/1981209-IMG_8494-small.jpg

scc1989
06-24-2017, 04:01 AM
I finished a few perspective studies using one and two vanishing points. Linear perspective is something that I had read up on last year but never practiced beyond a few boxes and I figured it was time to try something slightly more difficult. I envy architects in this respect as they must have a far easier time with anything perspective related.

I free-handed these studies so the lines don't intersect perfectly. It ended up taking far longer than expected and my hand hurt at the end. I really gained renewed appreciation for the amount of time and precision it takes to render something using just a pen and a bunch of lines. I think my lack of experience really shows in these drawings but they were good practice nonetheless. The most important take away is that I need to get better at expressing value using this medium. Each line is important - the thickness, length, direction etc. Hopefully, these will become more intuitive with time and practice.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Jun-2017/1981209-IMG_8509-small.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Jun-2017/1981209-IMG_8576-small.jpg

hobbyartist87
06-24-2017, 09:20 PM
Lovely sketches, scc1989. Perspective can be difficult to get in a drawing, but it's so foundational. I like impressionist style as well and think you'll be able to get great practice trying to copy the works of the Impressionists.

scc1989
06-27-2017, 02:11 AM
Lovely sketches, scc1989. Perspective can be difficult to get in a drawing, but it's so foundational. I like impressionist style as well and think you'll be able to get great practice trying to copy the works of the Impressionists.

Thank you. :) I completely agree about perspective being foundational to drawing...and (to me) also one of its most difficult aspects.

I painted this tiny monochromatic fog scene based on a photo I had taken a couple of years ago. I mixed a dark green using phthalo green b.s. and pyrrol scarlet. I thought it would be relatively easy but I should have known that nothing with watercolours is ever easy. It's a medium that still makes me nervous each time I use it and at the same time, leaves me clamouring for more. There's no question I have a long road ahead of me if I ever hope to feel at ease with watercolours.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/27-Jun-2017/1981209-IMG_8596-small.jpg

Deborah Susan Hill
06-29-2017, 01:48 AM
This most recent watercolor sketch is simply lovely. You've captured the fog and trees and the bend of that road beautifully. You are progressing rapidly and show real potential and a reasonable amount of talent for someone just starting out. Keep at it and keep posting here. I like looking at how others see the world and their progress in their artwork. You are doing really well!

scc1989
06-29-2017, 11:36 AM
This most recent watercolor sketch is simply lovely. You've captured the fog and trees and the bend of that road beautifully. You are progressing rapidly and show real potential and a reasonable amount of talent for someone just starting out. Keep at it and keep posting here. I like looking at how others see the world and their progress in their artwork. You are doing really well!

Thanks for the kind words. :) I appreciate the encouragement especially as I have a tendency to overanalyze and fixate on all the flaws. It can be rather discouraging but you're right in that I just have to keep practicing and, hopefully, progressing as well.

provenceaquarelle
07-02-2017, 07:52 AM
I think you are very talented.

I like the foggy monochromatic watercolour... very much so.

Please continue.

scc1989
07-10-2017, 01:14 AM
^ thanks, glad you like it.

I had this past week off but not much time to paint. I don't feel too badly about it as there were legitimate reasons and I had a chance to catch up yesterday and today. I've set some new rules for myself to counteract my exceedingly unhelpful perfectionist tendencies - 1. no throwing out anything I draw no matter how flawed it appears to me 2. I must put forth my best effort into everything I attempt. The first rule, in particular, has been incredibly liberating as I no longer worry about having to restart a painting repeatedly for illogical reasons that eventually frustrate me beyond belief.

The paintings below were done on Strathmore 500 cp watercolour paper using DS paints. They are quite small - 3.5X5 inches each. I started off with the red pepper study. It's quite over worked because I was a bit lost after such a long hiatus. Any other time I might have tossed it due to silly reasons but not any more. The tangerines are less over worked and I had better sense of direction but there's still a lot to improve upon. I thought the leaf drawing was going to be an epic disaster but it turned out better than expected. I didn't fixate too much on the details as my aim is to adopt a looser style in the end. I think it's more expressive and and better suited to the subjects I wish to portray and more aligned with my personality.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/10-Jul-2017/1981209-IMG_8602-small.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/10-Jul-2017/1981209-IMG_8614-small.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/10-Jul-2017/1981209-IMG_8641-small.jpg

provenceaquarelle
07-10-2017, 02:15 AM
I understand very well your new rules. I, too, keep all, even the most pityfull drawings: I want to be able to follow the progress I will be making (doesn't seems enormous, up till now:rolleyes: ).

I like these last paintings. :thumbsup:
I have only one remark concerning the tangerine: I find odd the regularness of the circle of light, and lines, on the top of the first plan tangerine (I hope it is clear). It looks extremely geometrical, compared to the eensemble. I don't know if you did it on purpose, or if it came out this way. IMHO, it doesn't look natural.

eyepaint
07-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Wheee! More colours!

(I agree with Maria regarding that one tangerine looking a wee bit artificial with the shine shape on top ...)

Munin Raven
07-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Loving the colour changes in the brown leaves, and the foggy road is super nice and effective. I would love to see more little landscape studies and experiments.

otherworlder
07-10-2017, 06:56 PM
I love your pen drawings, everything is so meticulous and looks wonderfully accurate. Do you have experience with technical drawings? The color sketchs are wonderful too, but you might try more irregular shapes and less perfect curves, they will look more lively I think.

scc1989
07-10-2017, 08:50 PM
Re observations about the left tangerine - I actually noticed the weirdness of the highlights after I took the photo as well. It looks unnatural and I did not pay enough attention to that aspect of the form. As a general rule, I try not to tamper with paintings once I am finished with them so I decided to leave it be; I tend to go down a slippery slope otherwise. I figure if I can accept this glaring mistake it might help me better tolerate future mistakes that will inevitably occur.

Loving the colour changes in the brown leaves, and the foggy road is super nice and effective. I would love to see more little landscape studies and experiments.

Thanks! :) Landscapes and environmental art are what got me interested in painting in the first place so I will definitely be trying those in the near future.

I love your pen drawings, everything is so meticulous and looks wonderfully accurate. Do you have experience with technical drawings? The color sketchs are wonderful too, but you might try more irregular shapes and less perfect curves, they will look more lively I think.

Thank you. :) I actually don't have any experience with technical drawings. I like technical pens because of how precise they can be so that probably helps.

I agree that I need to work on loosening up as I would like to be more expressive with my art especially once I feel confident enough to draw the subjects I have in mind.

scc1989
07-16-2017, 04:48 PM
I did a tree/landscape study from a great book I recently purchased - The Big Book of Painting Nature in Watercolour. It was pretty enjoyable to paint but I can't say I'm 100% happy with it. In fact, I've been asking myself if I will ever be fully happy with anything I paint in watercolours.

I feel like the transparency of the medium, one of its most distinguishing traits, can be a bit limiting. I tend to be rather heavy handed when I paint because I always want my darks to be darker. Plus, I've developed a bit of opacity envy and often wish I had the flexibility to paint dark to light or achieve smoother washes like in more opaque mediums. I realized that gouache might be the answer to my problems so I purchased a few tubes of those and I'm pretty excited about being able to try them soon. Not only can they be used on their own but I can also incorporate them into watercolours in a few ways.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Jul-2017/1981209-IMG_8656-small.jpg

KreativeK
07-16-2017, 08:58 PM
You have some really gorgeous work!
I do art every day, if only for 5 minutes, but keeps the habit going. Bravo to you!

scc1989
07-17-2017, 11:37 PM
You have some really gorgeous work!
I do art every day, if only for 5 minutes, but keeps the habit going. Bravo to you!

Thanks. :) I tend to paint in bursts but I'd prefer something more consistent.

provenceaquarelle
07-18-2017, 05:34 AM
Thanks. :) I tend to paint in bursts but I'd prefer something more consistent.

I have the same problem. I do understand you. But wish I had the same skills:wink2:

Vivien Maloney
07-18-2017, 03:36 PM
I think you are doing extremely well with your art! And also think you are being too hard on yourself with regards to watercolors.

Do we EVER have contol over watercolor? No, and that's the charm and the fascination of watercolors isnt it. No matter how hard we try, sometimes they never turn out as we expected - well mine never do and Ive been painting in watercolors for years!

Just relax and enjoy your sketching experience - your Journal is lively and interesting and Im enjoying it very much! :thumbsup:

eyepaint
07-19-2017, 10:47 AM
Do we EVER have contol over watercolor? No, and that's the charm and the fascination of watercolors isnt it.

Yup!

scc1989
07-19-2017, 11:40 AM
I think you are doing extremely well with your art! And also think you are being too hard on yourself with regards to watercolors.

Do we EVER have contol over watercolor? No, and that's the charm and the fascination of watercolors isnt it. No matter how hard we try, sometimes they never turn out as we expected - well mine never do and Ive been painting in watercolors for years!

Just relax and enjoy your sketching experience - your Journal is lively and interesting and Im enjoying it very much! :thumbsup:

Thank you.:) I appreciate the feedback and advice. I agree that watercolours can never fully be controlled. Its capacity for looseness and spontaneity is part of its appeal. The few limitations I can't seem to get past I'm hoping will be resolved by incorporating some gouache once in a while. Even then, I'm sure there will be plenty of quirks to work out. Plus, at this point, my dissatisfaction with my drawings has way more to do with my lack of skill/experience than my materials.

otherworlder
07-25-2017, 09:58 PM
Wow the tree painting is so gorgeous!! Love your work.

laudesan
07-27-2017, 01:02 AM
Love your tree study

scc1989
07-30-2017, 08:24 AM
Thank you both. :) Glad you like it.

I ordered some gouache a while back and it finally arrived last week. I decided to keep things simple with a triad + white. Pigment selection is much more limited with gouache so I had to combine two brands to get what I wanted. I set them up in pans and will see how they rewet. I'll post some paintings once I make a mess with these.

I also did some fan art, something which I normally avoid since I'm not sure of its learning value. Reference was a screenshot I found on the Internet. There is no way I could ever draw anything like this from imagination but I did have an easier time with it now that I at least have a rudimentary understanding of perspective/anatomy.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Jul-2017/1981209-IMG_8885-small.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Jul-2017/1981209-IMG_8895-small.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Jul-2017/1981209-IMG_8910-small.jpg

provenceaquarelle
07-30-2017, 09:13 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

eyepaint
07-30-2017, 11:04 AM
Oh, sigh, I love fresh new art supplies ....

Glad to hear that you could use your knowledge thus far for pigment selection and then for drawing the figure. I bet you feel a bit successful?

scc1989
07-30-2017, 08:05 PM
haha I love new art supplies as well. It's probably why I'm always looking for an excuse to buy some. As far as feeling successful, I try to remind myself that although progress is slow, it's there.

scc1989
08-06-2017, 03:02 AM
I did some gouache practice and painted some water droplets on a leaf. I might be a little obsessed with water droplets. It was a lot trickier than expected but I really enjoyed the experience. That being said, I need a ton more practice with this medium just I like I do with the others.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-Aug-2017/1981209-IMG_8953-small.jpg

provenceaquarelle
08-06-2017, 03:19 AM
Well, I find it very well executed.

Great job.

Scene Chaser
08-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Great job on painting water droplets with gouache.
Bill

Minerva C
08-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Very nice drawings and paintings!

eyepaint
08-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Love those drops!

scc1989
08-12-2017, 01:05 AM
Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

I did a few quick and amateurish studies using watercolour and gouache this week. I'm trying to transition into more complex subjects, something I had been avoiding for a while. Each one took about 30min or so and looks like it. I'm trying to get into the mentality of just drawing/painting a lot without the expectation that I will produce anything good. I think this will help me improve in the long run and the reduce the anxiety created by unrealistic standards.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Aug-2017/1981209-IMG_8970-small.jpg

provenceaquarelle
08-12-2017, 04:06 AM
I would love to be that amateurish!

Great sketches.

Munin Raven
08-12-2017, 01:11 PM
Great sketches. I love the expression of the rabbit (hare?). It's as if it was caught doing something it knows full well it shouldn't be doing, haha. :)

scc1989
08-12-2017, 05:05 PM
thank you both. :)

Scene Chaser
08-12-2017, 10:45 PM
All three very nice. I especially like the cardinal.
Good idea about drawing something quickly. It really does reduce the anxiety of failure.
Bill

scc1989
08-31-2017, 10:59 AM
^thank you.

I finally completed a couple of drawings recently. I've been failing pretty miserably at my goal of doing it more frequently due to lack of motivation, time or energy. My progress has remained stagnant as a result. Hopefully, I can change this as I direly need the practice.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-Aug-2017/1981209-IMG_9458-small.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-Aug-2017/1981209-IMG_9465-small.jpg

Joan T
09-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Nice variety of subjects and media. Your painting of the water droplets is fantastic!

scc1989
11-27-2017, 02:05 PM
It's been a long time since my last update but I'm still drawing and stuff. I wasn't too happy with my previous paintings so I've been trying a new and looser approach to watercolours. So far I prefer the results. That being said, I find art to be a rather exhausting pursuit so I've gone back to photography recently to satisfy my creative urges; it takes far less skill than drawing IMO but it's just sooo much easier to let the camera to the work.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u474/AutumnWind89/img008_zpsjxakmnjd.jpg (http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/AutumnWind89/media/img008_zpsjxakmnjd.jpg.html)
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u474/AutumnWind89/img011_zpshcnypis0.jpg (http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/AutumnWind89/media/img011_zpshcnypis0.jpg.html)
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u474/AutumnWind89/37615079645_dc7a3dde27_b_zpseikguspa.jpg (http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/AutumnWind89/media/37615079645_dc7a3dde27_b_zpseikguspa.jpg.html)
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u474/AutumnWind89/img013_zpszu8rnols.jpg (http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/AutumnWind89/media/img013_zpszu8rnols.jpg.html)

Helen
11-28-2017, 02:55 PM
So far I like everything I've seen. Yes, practice is good, always, no matter how good we get.

provenceaquarelle
11-28-2017, 04:11 PM
Nice.

I like the watermelon best.