PDA

View Full Version : collaborative journal

sculptcha
04-29-2017, 04:18 PM
I recently reconnected with my best friend from middle school and we decided to do some long distance art journaling together. She moved to Canada right before high school. She had such a fascinating imagination back then and it has continued to inspire me in unxpected ways long after we lost touch. She is a psychologist now, and she still makes strange and interesting drawings and collages.

Using an A4 Moleskine watercolor sketchbook. I left a lot of open space for her additions. I still have the very first page to do, haven't decided what to do for that one yet. It's the first page, so...it's kind of a big deal.

I will post updates, though they will be slow and dependant on international snail mail. I will of course ask her permission before posting her work, or better yet convince her to make a WC account and post it herself.

Both are ink and gouache.

Critiques welcome. These aren't like polished works or anything, but I still like to know ways I could improve. Thanks

eyepaint
04-30-2017, 11:23 PM
This will be an interesting project :) :) :)

Yes, please, convince your friend to join WC! You can only post art you made yourself even though you have the artist's permission to share it. See section 14 of the WC! User Agreement (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/rules.php).

Joan T
05-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Sounds like a great project to do with your friend. You're off to a great start!