PDA

View Full Version : The Goal Post - April, 2017

robertsloan2
03-31-2017, 10:21 PM
April showers bring Spring flowers, the first iris just bloomed on our farm and Sissy is bounding around shedding a magnificent fluffy fur-fall on everything in our home!

Welcome to the Goal Post. Goal setting is a very good tool to help people get organized. If you write or post your thoughts, you are more committed and have a better chance of reaching those goals.

Your goals can be short term or long term. They can be daily, weekly, monthly or annual goals. Goals are personal, so everybody's goals will be different. They are your goals, so you can do what ever you want.

Come join the regular gang and get encouragement to help you reach your goals. We have a very friendly group and we are always looking for new people to join us.

Feel free to share links or images of goals achieved or in progress, those are always fun and people like cheering them on.

robertsloan2
04-01-2017, 10:04 AM
Time to post my April goals!

1. Daily painting or artish, as health permits.
2. Create two Champion scrolls for my SCA kingdom.
3. Pastel Spotlight, paint at least one favorite subject.

I've reached a new level with the medieval scrolls, this time the Kingdom asked me to do two specific ones, so they are on the top of my priorities. Using the good pergamanata, not on paper, using the authentic Oak Gall Ink that I got at Gulf Wars, still painted in gouache. Not really ready to play with my pigments yet though I'll do that this summer.

As for the Spotlight, how could I resist painting Sissy again? She is so beautiful!

Judibelle
04-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Thanks for starting us off, Rob. Love your goals....

My goal this month is to get inspired again.
I think I found one, through Doug, that inspires me enough to start with. Now, I will just have to start.