PDA

View Full Version : Bird house

b'anna
11-20-2016, 11:02 AM
I know... I am submitting a deluge of paintings..sigh... but got to get my fix in before i go in for hip 2, so bare with me. THANKS!!
anyway, this one was done on the ipad in numerous doctors offices. I finished it at home last night as some ungodly hour since I couldn't sleep. It was done on the Ipad pro with PaintStorm Studio. Paintstorm studio has become my goto ipad app since they now have most of the bugs worked out.
Thanks for looking and all comments and critiques are gladly welcome!
Barb

John Blackford
11-20-2016, 11:26 AM
Wow B anna First off let me wish you a successful hip surgery. I have to do that one of these days right along with a knee replacement ugh .....I digress. Make sure you have gotten your pneumonia vaccination it can get ya right after surgery and it any fun!!!! Angels be with you and I like to see your work it's a lot of fun and colorful! I like this one alot brings back memories for me.

b'anna
11-20-2016, 11:37 AM
THANKS for the kind words!! I do love playing with colors'
Just had the other hip done in Aug and it went so well I figured get this one done with and I'll be able to walk.YEEHAA!!

John Blackford
11-20-2016, 11:47 AM
omg Yay!!!!! for you be well!

LavenderFrost
11-21-2016, 10:40 AM
This is so pretty!

Good luck with the hip.

jow104
11-22-2016, 04:04 AM
Best wishes to a speedy recovery. I installed Paintstorm lite the other evening.

b'anna
11-22-2016, 05:00 AM
Thanks Everyone!
John, let me know if you have questions on Paintstorm because it is not what you call user friendly. But it is a very powerful program.

jow104
11-22-2016, 05:49 AM
Thanks Everyone!
John, let me know if you have questions on Paintstorm because it is not what you call user friendly. But it is a very powerful program.

Thanks.

Janet has had a diagnosis of disc problem lower back which doctors state is at the route of sciatica problems after MRI scan.
John

Lucy-Foote
11-22-2016, 07:51 PM
Very nice bird house Barb, Sorry to learn you have to have another hip repacement. and no your not deluging us with your paintings. You do such great art work.

Lucy