GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Her Crown Ado<br>ed
Year Created:
Medium: Oil
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 24x36
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
I am participating in my first expo (tattoo and fine art combined). I am featuring this piece as the centerpiece of my booth. All areas are open to critique. This is my first request for critique in yeeeeears so be gentle to my tender little heart. 😁

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
I'm looking specifically for feedback on my lighting sources. With so many fireflies, are my shadows in the right places? Am I missing highlighting/luminescence anywhere?

~JMW~
09-26-2016, 01:54 PM
Not sure on the lighting, but the breasts seem uneven and the one side of ribcage seems overly highlighted.

La_
09-26-2016, 02:04 PM
marvellous piece, but yes, the shadows on the bodice and belly could be considerable adjusted and softened so she's not quite so harsh/lumpy.

la

Ink_N_oil
09-26-2016, 05:00 PM
Thank you! I see what you both mean. I will adjust that. :)

Toad El Psycho
09-29-2016, 02:00 AM
I like the setting: the black background. Upon first glance, I thought she was donning a serpent as a crown.

Key aspects I suggest modifying:
1. Her back; decrease the broadness of her back
2. Her left bosom; color this part to convey bulbular plumpness. It appears to be squared and too flat, especially compared to her other breast
3. Her neck; make her neck a bit thinner. Her trapezius muscles are somewhat broad (imagine how that area would appear if it wasn't covered by the horn and adornments)

The 3 aforementioned amendments would make the character's physique appear a lot less androgynous.

MindGem
10-04-2016, 05:25 AM
Very cool.
The rib cage is too low. And also..that (her right) breast.....you know...