Medium: Acrylic
Surface: Board
Dimension: 20 x 15
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
this is a na´ve art painting on
canvas board I feel na´ve art is easyer for me to paint

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
can you tell me please how I can make my centre of interest in my na´ve art paintings stand out with out changing my art style

bocote
08-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Slight outline would work. Perhaps a subtle black or some other complementing color around your subjects. Maybe the shadow edge or important parts.

pain
08-08-2016, 05:32 AM
ok thank you

elove
08-08-2016, 04:44 PM
This is a really fun painting and I enjoyed it.

I agree with the comment already made, outline work would make your images separate more and would add definition without ruining the style of your painting.

I would be tempted to use a fine point ink pen or marker to outline, it will add a more "cartoon" look to the piece, but it would also allow for definition.

Would love to see what you come up with!

AudreyCatherine
08-09-2016, 01:35 AM
Am not indifferent to the above ideas. When I look at your piece I see the door, window, the red lady and the open sign as drawing the eye. You are correct in noting that's too much. Try covering up the open sign, and you will see what I mean. Then the door or window. Practice determining your center of interest by looking at magazine advertisements. Ads have center of interest down to a"fine" art. But, keep your style, And maybe before totally painting something in, cut out a sillouette and place it around, juxtaposing where you want it. Externally mqnipulqting objects will help you develop your "eye" and eventually you will just 'know' how to develop center of interest. Thanks! quaint tea house.

pain
08-09-2016, 05:27 AM
thank you frompain

AudreyCatherine
08-11-2016, 12:42 AM
You bet! It's fun to experiment with where you want to put an object before actually committing." WC is a good place to share your work and develop your art. I like your style. Looking forward to more.