PDA

View Full Version : PhotoManipulaton count?

SngnArtist
07-29-2016, 08:46 PM
Years ago I used to use Photo and Photo manipulation to make backgrounds/inspirations. Does something like that count?

jow104
07-30-2016, 02:25 AM
If thats your pleasure carry on.

b'anna
07-31-2016, 09:28 AM
Of course it counts! It's digital
Barb

Elainepsq
07-31-2016, 09:53 AM
Absolutely, any type of digital art is welcome. We hope you will join us and share some of your work.

SngnArtist
07-31-2016, 03:48 PM
Well i shared it in the photomanipultation thread and got 0 comments so I assume none liked it ...what i do is take various photos manipulate them together and add some fantasy meets realism...Maybe they were confused by that ...

Elainepsq
08-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Hi,
That's one thing that has always kinda puzzled me. The Photography forum has a photo manipulation thread, and we welcome it here, so it does confuse people. Personally, I know quite a few photographers who's background is in science or engineering, and they look at photography in a more technical way than artists who just happen to use photography in their art.
Feel free to post your work here in the digital showcase, and I can't say you will get a lot of feedback, but I will respond. If you are open to critique and criticism, say so, otherwise, we will refrain from critiquing and simply say "interesting" or point out something positive. We are a smaller forum, maybe there was just so much activity on the Photo Manipulation forum at that time.

SngnArtist
08-02-2016, 02:56 AM
Yeah it is confusing why there is two different threads for the same kind of thing? well sure i'm always up to critque....I know i'm a way better offline then online artist lol.