PDA

View Full Version : The truth

MartinShannonxoxo
05-31-2016, 02:14 PM
Can anyone tell me the meaning behind this painting? Your feedback is appreciated

Thanks Martin http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-May-2016/1985048-20160403_193521.jpg

Journeyman
06-01-2016, 02:40 AM
Civilisation hanging in the balance.

:wave: Dave.

MartinShannonxoxo
06-01-2016, 11:34 AM
Hi Dave the civilisation part is correct but nothing hangs in the balance. HINT (what is a bridge built on)
Thanks for the reply Martin :clear:

Ohiohawk97
06-04-2016, 09:14 PM
Very interesting composition….. Love the background color and the bridge. Waiting for the meaning behind it all…..:)

MartinShannonxoxo
06-05-2016, 05:01 PM
Ohio hawk the meaning behind this painting is a flat earth theory that interested me . I had done some research on the subject. Lots of interesting information about this out there. So I decided to paint it the way I thought would be inconspicuous to the people that had never given it any thought. Wouldn't it be interesting if what we were taught all or lives was a lie just to be able to have another form of control over us. This is the thought it had when I painted this piece. Thanks for your critique.

MartinShannonxoxo
06-05-2016, 05:03 PM
Ohio hawk the meaning behind this painting is a flat earth theory that interested me . I had done some research on the subject. Lots of interesting information about this out there. So I decided to paint it the way I thought would be inconspicuous to the people that had never given it any thought. Wouldn't it be interesting if what we were taught all or lives was a lie just to be able to have another form of control over us. This is the thought it had when I painted this piece. Thanks for your critique.
I don't paint my dreams or nightmares. When I paint i paint with my soul and the paint gives me the freedom to express my feelings Martin Moldovan 2016

Ohiohawk97
06-06-2016, 10:31 PM
I like it. Thanks for explaining the inspiration behind it. :)