PDA

View Full Version : I Met AkaMorgie

SweetBabyJ
10-21-2003, 05:48 PM
...and it was great! She is funny, and talented, and has a good eye for sales. Not complaining about the coffee was a plus- and that "other" habit made it feel like old-home week.

Not only do you do GREAT work, you're fun to be around Morgie. Thanks for the morning outing!

Dark_Shades
10-21-2003, 06:10 PM
well ..... wheres the pics of the event then :mad: ...... 'tis not allowed in WC for members to meet and NOT show pics :crying: :)

..... glad you had a great time

PS ..... have you both submitted your mug shots.... erm photos :D into the 'Just for Fun' thread

SweetBabyJ
10-21-2003, 06:43 PM
ummmm- we were busy shopping for supplies, gossiping about known-personages, indulging bad habits, and sometimes talking about painting, even. I forgot the camera- but hey- she was pretty snazzily dressed for jes' shopping. (Nice shoes, btw!)

Mug-shots? No way!! The authorities promised they'd never release that particular phot- oh! errrr.... You mean, like, just a face pic? We'll see.

Mo.
10-21-2003, 07:04 PM
SBJ... sorry but I have to to say that Dawn is right..

.... no one is allowed to to meet up with fellow members without recording the event and posting pics of the happy day...
...but I've discussed the matter with the committee members who shall remain anonymous..... and we've decided that this time we'll let you off lightlyproviding that you both post your mug shots in the " Just for fun" thread.... Howz that? :D:evil::D

Glad you had a great time together.

Mo.:)

Dark_Shades
10-21-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by SweetBabyJ
ummmm- we were busy shopping for supplies, gossiping about known-personages, indulging bad habits, and sometimes talking about painting, even. I forgot the camera- but hey- she was pretty snazzily dressed for jes' shopping. (Nice shoes, btw!)

Mug-shots? No way!! The authorities promised they'd never release that particular phot- oh! errrr.... You mean, like, just a face pic? We'll see.

lol No Worries SBJ..... just take the pics into PSP and cover up those little numbers underneath.... no one will know ;) :D hee hee

...... and we alllllllll expect to see the thread bumped up by morning......... or ...... else!!! :evil: :D

SweetBabyJ
10-21-2003, 07:35 PM
Y'all never said blackmail and coercion were part of the deal- better be careful- Morgie's part Italian, yanno. If you wake up next to a horse's head (oh gawd- please stop my fingers from typing what they want to type right now) (Thank you Lord) don't blame me.

What "Just for fun" thread where?

Mary Robinson
10-21-2003, 07:47 PM
In that case, how about 10 days from now, I'll meet you same bat time, same bat station, their supplies should have come in, Sweet :evil: And bring your coffee mug, I'll take pics. Mine is a 52 oz'r.

And I had a wonderful time, Sweet is a lovely person with a great sense of humor. She laughed at every one of my corny jokes. And her work is fantastic, I got to drool over all over all of it. :D And I'll leave the horse heads up to you, Sweet, you do them so beautifully. I'll just make them eat my cooking, that will fix them, agonizingly, slow torturous death :evil:

SweetBabyJ
10-21-2003, 07:59 PM
Deal! Only make it Saturday maybe? Hubby has Friday that week off as a pre-birthday gift to himself.

Maybe you should try cooking them that Rahmschnitzel- I mean, what are friends for if not to eat experimental cookery? I'll stick to Zieguener, thanks.

And, ummm, one of those bottles I got? Is a very nice '97 Mosel Spatlese.... We could do worse, you know.

Mary Robinson
10-21-2003, 08:05 PM
Saturday it is, and for you I'll stop off and pick up take out, see I like you :D