PDA

View Full Version : Nujabi Handmade Watercolor Journal FYI

Lucylove
12-26-2015, 12:31 AM
Not sure if this is an appropriate place to post this, but wanted to share my find. Decent price on a high rated watercolor journal with decent paper. I bought mine...

19.95 discounted from 50. something. Overstock or something. Not sure how long the link will reflect this, but thought I couldn't go terribly wrong for an 8.5 x 10.5 watercolor journal with 25 pages.

Anyone tried this product? Worth the discount? I'll let you know after mine arrives, though I'm no pro

http://www.jerrysartarama.com/discount-art-supplies/paper/watercolor-paper-and-boards/nujabi-watercolor-papers/nujabi-handmade-watercolor-journal.htm

DrDebby
12-26-2015, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the information.

eyepaint
12-31-2015, 04:15 PM
Sounds lovely! This looks like thirsty paper though... :)

Deborah Susan Hill
05-11-2017, 03:35 PM
Nujabi Journal, Spring time in the countryside. Caran D'Ache watercolor crayons, pigma micron pen and mungyo watercolor paint that is as highly pigmented as holbein or Daniel smith or Winsor Newton watercolor paint. Just a quick sketch.

Deborah Susan Hill
05-11-2017, 03:57 PM
Not sure if this is an appropriate place to post this, but wanted to share my find. Decent price on a high rated watercolor journal with decent paper. I bought mine...

19.95 discounted from 50. something. Overstock or something. Not sure how long the link will reflect this, but thought I couldn't go terribly wrong for an 8.5 x 10.5 watercolor journal with 25 pages.

Anyone tried this product? Worth the discount? I'll let you know after mine arrives, though I'm no pro

http://www.jerrysartarama.com/discount-art-supplies/paper/watercolor-paper-and-boards/nujabi-watercolor-papers/nujabi-handmade-watercolor-journal.htm

That is the same journal I am currently posting work in. It is Thirsty paper that doesn't take well to scrubbing or lifting, but if you work wet in wet and do some pen work after it dries it works pretty well. Jerry's also is selling full sheets and Marine sheets of this paper and I have a stock of it that I will do works on. It is a nice hand made cotton rag paper. Tell me how you like it!

Deborah Susan Hill
05-11-2017, 03:59 PM
My only gripe is that the binding is somewhat fragile and I will be buying a supply of black cotton bookbinding tape to reinforce the spine. Other than that, I like this journal!