PDA

View Full Version : Latest painting

ameliajordan
07-03-2000, 06:12 PM
Here is the site for my latest painting. I would appreciate any feedback. I really had fun with it. First time I've restricted myself to a triad - I think I want to explore some more.
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/ameliajordan?d&.flabel=fld4&.src=ph&start=1

I've tried and tried to put [img] in red before and after address but can't figure it out. Help

tammy
07-03-2000, 10:35 PM
I am not sure how all of these branches are
staying in that little vase, but
this painting is light, airy, and
uncumbersome. Love it.
Great job.

oleCC
07-04-2000, 05:54 AM
Very nice Amelia.. why don't you post it in the critique forum, and then you can get even more input on it? I agree with Tammy on the size of the vase for such a large arrangement. Nice colors... http://www.wetcanvas.com/ubb/smile.gif Carol

ameliajordan
07-04-2000, 11:36 AM
Thanks Carol. I'll go look for the directions for critique page. This morning I put all of my paintings from this year on the yahoo album so there are more now. It would be magic if those branches could come out of that vase without topping over - just decided I wanted to do it that way.

marcelo_camera
01-12-2002, 09:57 AM
I like a lot your painting.
They are very nice.
Congratulations.

NorahT
01-12-2002, 10:04 AM
Its lovely - so fragile and fresh :)

wilkinsonart
01-12-2002, 10:25 AM
Amelia, Great site. This was my first peek at the photo album set up and I ended up visiting most of your family [ good looking clan] before I figured out where the paintings were. You are developing a nice loose style and handle the washes very well.

ameliajordan
01-12-2002, 03:17 PM
Thanks. I need to take the time and redo my website to feature the paintings. When I first set it up I designed it to share vacation photos with family and friends. Oh for the time to do the painting and web work that I want to do!!!!!!!!! I just got the book on PhotoShop Elements that was reccomended on Aquanet and need to also find time to learn some of the tricks & tips of that program. :p

Lise
01-12-2002, 04:00 PM
Amelia, your paintings are so lovely and fresh. Wonderful loose style. The negative irises painting is great using three colors.

ameliajordan
01-12-2002, 09:53 PM
Thanks Lise. I think I need to do some more limited pallette work. Or at least some painting - haven't done anything since Christmas. When I have something else, like the holiday, I find it very hard to get back into painting. But when I'm painting I just love it. I don't know if this is typical or not.