PDA

View Full Version : Accept no substitute

Einion
07-04-2001, 03:26 PM
First of a series of desktop pics created for Macintosh users based on the tag ďaccept no substituteĒ.

Basic layout done in Illustrator, the rest of the image created in Photoshop.

Shehaub
07-05-2001, 12:20 PM
These are really nice! Are you working on a project? or are you doing these for your own sake?

Einion
07-05-2001, 03:57 PM
Just for fun Shehaub (and to some extent as practice) glad you like them. Iíll try and post some more from this series over the next couple of weeks.

sherville
07-06-2001, 08:01 AM
woweeee!
I like this one the best so far.
I know you said you use these programs for your work, but I just feel real bad because I did a little course on this software and I can't do anything like that (how did I pass? I dunno :D )
Maybe this will motivate me to practice more.
Please post more - I love these :)

Einion
07-07-2001, 09:45 PM
Thanks sherville - woweee, canít ask for better than that! :D

Like a lot of artistic pursuits this is only a matter of starting small and working up. Then all you need to do is practice, practice, practice - working with them every day for a few years helps no end with that!

Einion

P.S. The Photoshop WOW! book is a really great aid to using the software creatively and I highly recommend it (the whole series is great too from what Iíve read).

MadHatter
07-09-2001, 05:39 PM
That's impressive! It looks very professional, nicely done. :clap: Congrats to those who understand Photoshop! (Me, I'm still learning.) Very cool.