PDA

View Full Version : Hi! New to Wet Canvas - This is my art.

wahndur
08-30-2015, 03:33 PM
I create digital artwork, I couldn't figure out how to post an image but that's okay!

You can see it on my instagram @wahndur

I love feedback. Wish I could post images but I haven't made "2 posts or more"

Thanks everyone.

LavenderFrost
08-31-2015, 12:15 PM
Welcome to wetcanvas. Take a look in the Digital Art Showcase where we post our digital work and make some comments, then you'll be able to show us your stuff. Always nice to see a new member in the digital forum.

Elainepsq
08-31-2015, 11:20 PM
Welcome Wahndur! Can't wait to see what you doing. When you have made your 2 posts, please post some examples of your work over in Digital Art Showcase, and tell us a little about the programs and techniques you like to use.

EdgarTorres
10-09-2015, 05:09 AM
Welcome to wetcanvas. Take a look in the Digital Art Showcase where we post our digital work and make some comments, then you'll be able to show us your stuff. Always nice to see a new member in the digital forum.

You do add digital protection to your photos when sharing, just simple text, right. I just learn a way to add funny and colorful signature to photos, here is the tutorial on creating watermark to photo (http://www.watermark-software.com/create-watermark.html),, just to share my points with you.:)

MichaelaCorel
10-26-2015, 03:40 PM
Welcome to Wet Canvas! Can't wait to see your artwork!