PDA

View Full Version : Back Again!

Bill Foehringer
08-22-2015, 07:44 PM
I used to post landscapes here often and in Plein Air but dropped out. :o My account here became pretty stale and I forgot my login so I decided to start over.
This is appropriate in a larger sense because, since I posted last, I retired not altogether voluntarily. We moved from N. Illinois to Arizona to start over with less overhead. Only been here two months.
My camera broke and have not replaced it yet. Our living arrangement is temporary but will have a room for studio when we move to permanent location.
So as soon as I can I will start posting my first attempts at SW landscapes. :crossfingers: Hmmm...will have to thin the herd of greens I have and warm my collection of sticks.
Bill Foehringer
:wave:

robertsloan2
08-22-2015, 09:07 PM
Welcome back, Bill! Don't thin your greens too much, you may still want to paint other places from memory or going on vacation. Heh, every color is useful and some of those greens do turn up in the Southwest in surprising ways. Though you'll have fun stocking up on blazing turquoise for skies, pinks and oranges and violets for the desert rocks! I visited Arizona as a kid and parts of it are very colorful!

Congratulations on your retirement! You'll have plenty more time to paint now. Glad to see you here!

water girl
08-23-2015, 03:19 AM
Welcome back!

mudfish
08-23-2015, 08:29 PM
There are some great pastel organizations in Arizona - enjoy the opportunities!

Bill Foehringer
08-24-2015, 02:51 PM
Thank You Yorky!!!! I's so great to see my name here again!!!!
Bill

allydoodle
08-27-2015, 09:54 PM
Welcome back! !!

Judibelle
08-28-2015, 08:24 AM
Bill...SO glad to see you back....hope you do get to do some painting soon!

stapeliad
08-31-2015, 04:50 PM
Welcome back! :wave:

*Deirdre*
09-06-2015, 06:28 AM
Welcome back Bill!:wave: Can you remember your other username? We're not permitted two accounts but we can merge them ...which means all the work you did before is found and replaced under the new username. Let me know please, choose which name you'd like to keep and I'll get it sorted for you!:D