PDA

View Full Version : A question

MonicaB
10-12-2003, 06:59 PM
that may not be any of my business, but I think my curiosity has gotten the better of me. :D I've been spending time reading every page (literally, only 2 pages to go!) in the Pastel Q&A forum. There was someone named Roan there who always had great advice, was a warehouse of pastel information, and sounded like she had a wonderful website. But her last post here was in May 2002, and the website is not there anymore. Anyone have any updated info? :D

Mo.
10-12-2003, 08:18 PM
Hi Monica....sorry cannot help at the moment, but let me see what I can find out for you okay?

Mo.:)

DFGray
10-12-2003, 08:20 PM
Hi
if I remember right she was starting a family maybe that project has taken over
regards
Dan

Alan Cross
10-12-2003, 08:24 PM
Well its funny people come and go here ...lots of reasons....my pc was broken for a few months ekkkkkkk that was no fun...hope she comes back..
Alan :)

MonicaB
10-12-2003, 10:05 PM
Thanks, all! Starting a family would certainly be enough to make *me* go off my WetCanvas. :D But lucky for me, that is only a remote possibility. It just seems like Roan's website was talked about as a great source of info. . . . trying to absorb all I can. :D

gmc
10-13-2003, 08:41 AM
Monica,

Roan was one of the loveliest on-line people you could meet.
She was always helpful, happy and informative. And yes her website was a great source of information. Sorry it is down.

And maybe DFGray is right, she did have a little one and I guess, well, there is only so much time in the day.

geri