PDA

View Full Version : fishing school

Leroy Umland
05-27-2015, 08:39 PM
This paint was done on acrylic paper 9 X 12 in. sheet, This was Idea, after going fishing and you come back Home with out fish in your basket or fish holding carrier, So painted this painting in mind as them fish's to day when to good school, my joke lol. I hope enjoy this painting for it thought and workman ship :-) Thank you!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/28-May-2015/30494-leroy.jpg

(re-sized image)

LavenderFrost
05-28-2015, 11:19 AM
Interesting idea. I'll have to remember that the next time we don't catch anything. The fish went to a good school.

My theory is that people send certain vibrations down the line and the fish like some and not others. That's why we get nothing and people beside us catch lots. :lol:

You could post bigger pictures, up to 800 pixels, make it easier for us to see.

Charlie's Mum
05-28-2015, 11:35 AM
I've cropped and resized the image for better viewing!:)

I really the bottom part of this work - if you crop out most of the top, I think it would look better because you've crammed all the interest into the bottom 'just-less-than-half' space!:)

Mike L
05-28-2015, 02:08 PM
I agree with Maureen in that the most detailed part is the bottom 1/3, but without the surface with the single boat, and the massive sky much of the impact would be lost.

Now we know why it is called fishing and not catching fish, yes? :lol:

R/Mike

Leroy Umland
05-29-2015, 12:57 AM
Thank for all good advise, Lavende Frost, Charlie's Mum Mike L. you all are great, with just touch silliness that make life go around lol and much happier, I thank you all for the good advise and hand you all a good cup of coffee (__)D sugar on the side, sorry you have supply your own cream because is a very dry cup of coffee :-)

loobyteacher
05-29-2015, 01:51 AM
I like the idea, it is really different. Good advice from others

Leroy Umland
05-29-2015, 07:44 PM
Loobyteacher, thank you for view my paint, and I'll take what the other said too as good advise lol, in newer paint come up and have a lot then, I have done over time lol, Have good day, and I'll share in good cup of coffee lol (__)D dry but sweet :-) and see your from my home state also, but from the wine area down by Fresno,CA.