PDA

View Full Version : New member

Dan37650
05-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Looking for some guidelines on how to post some of my work. Thanks!

Charlie's Mum
05-07-2015, 08:30 AM
Hi Dan and welcome to our world! - we hope you find the Acrylics forum friendly and supportive.:)

If you read this thread (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1357848) it will (should) tell you all you need to know about this forum and posting your work.

You will need to make another couple of posts first - one would be just a reply to my post here!:lol: - then you will be allowed to upload some of your work.

If you'd like help and advice, just ask! WE can make it specific to your questions or, if you just want C&C in general, why not add that to your signature line?
Go to 'My WC' - that's yur profile page where you share whatever information you'd like others to know ....... look at the Control Panel on the left and choose 'Edit signature', then add something like 'C&C welcome' ... saves having to write it each time!:)

If you need help, most people here, as well as the forum staff, will offer to help!:)

Happy painting and happy posting!:)

Dan37650
05-07-2015, 08:45 AM
Thank you!

Jon
05-07-2015, 09:33 AM
Welcome to Wet Canvas, Dan! :)
Please feel free to visit the New Users Forum (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=532) at any time if you need any assistance with the site features.
FYI:
* You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels drop down menu at the upper left
* Moderators and Guides have links in their Signature lines to address FAQ’s
* There are “Stickys’' (permanent threads that “stick” at the top of all thread listings) that are full of helpful information.
* You can find the latest posts of the day by clicking on “new posts”
located center screen on the middle blue bar above your first post
*You can use Google Advanced Search to help you locate topics of interest on WC by simply entering WetCanvas in the blank asking for a domain name
* Clicking on your own username will present a drop down menu with numerous options including finding all of your own posts

asmith38
05-07-2015, 08:35 PM
Welcome Dan! You'll love it here, people are so friendly and helpful.