PDA

View Full Version : Wall E and Eve - 3D anamorphic art on wood

SauliusArt
04-20-2015, 04:14 PM
Hey ! :wave:

My new drawing was maded on woodboard, with soft pastels and pastels pencils.
I make of 2 cuuuute anime characters 3D ilusion - Wall E and Eve :cat:

WATCH my drawing video on youtube (you will see process of drawing and picture from diferent sides): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zoKXpP4PwA

water girl
04-20-2015, 04:32 PM
Gosh, so darned clever and so well done. More please!

Scottyarthur
04-20-2015, 08:14 PM
Love the creativity in this. Very nice

Drbear
04-20-2015, 09:39 PM
Wow! Just wow! The effect is amazing!

Nick7
04-25-2015, 08:52 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: oh WOW. This is just amazing! I can't even imagine how you managed to play with the perspective this much. I wouldn't know where to begin.

I would frame it just like it is. With the table and everything :lol:

Is the effect so visible when you watch the painting alone?

Wonderfully done :clap:

I have just watched the video. Amazing. How do you know how much you need to distort everything? It's a pity it probably can't be framed and hang on a wall.
Thanks for making my day. You made me feel like a little kid again :wave:

mercbill
04-27-2015, 02:14 PM
Very well done.

SauliusArt
04-29-2015, 09:09 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: oh WOW. This is just amazing! I can't even imagine how you managed to play with the perspective this much. I wouldn't know where to begin.

I would frame it just like it is. With the table and everything :lol:

Is the effect so visible when you watch the painting alone?

Wonderfully done :clap:

I have just watched the video. Amazing. How do you know how much you need to distort everything? It's a pity it probably can't be framed and hang on a wall.
Thanks for making my day. You made me feel like a little kid again :wave:

ijuseperspective counting, before making anamorphic drawing :)

Nick7
04-29-2015, 10:31 AM
Perspective counting...that sounds like Math :D OK, I'll look it up and give it a try :)

My kids were funny. I showed them your drawing and they both were like So what? And then: Oh, wait a moment! Show me it again!
Lol, it was like their brains needed few seconds to realize what they were looking at :D

thevaliantx
04-29-2015, 12:42 PM
Ever thought of making coffee table paintings in this manner? Would give customers an opportunity to entertain their guests. I'm thinking something like a tea cup set or a stack of books.

Colorix
04-29-2015, 05:25 PM
Love it, perspective counting definitely works for you. I'm impressed by your very steady hand and drawing skills.

I Liked the video.

maryinasia
04-29-2015, 05:37 PM
Love this