PDA

View Full Version : Ipad Wip

b'anna
04-10-2015, 02:41 PM
This was done on the ipad in procreate. The only major difference in working on the ipad and desktop for me is that I load the photo and put it at the top of the layer stack for reference. I do this because most of my ipad paintings are started in waiting rooms. Keeps me from going insane.
What I also do for my canvas layer on the ipad is import something like a canvas or in this case a default paper from another application (artset pro)
Again I am not looking at the white and it usually complements the painting.
A few more layers coming next
Barb

b'anna
04-10-2015, 02:45 PM
more layers.
The only thing different here is layer 7 was done later but I moved it down in the stack to be below the trees.
I also turn off the sketch layer to continue but I forgot to with the screen prints
Again. Thanks
Barb

Yorky
04-10-2015, 03:45 PM
An excellent demo :thumbsup:

Doug

jow104
04-11-2015, 04:01 AM
Thanks B'anna.
For the past 21 days my wife has been in Plymouth hospital, she had pneumonia and I have been away from home staying at a hospital lodge.

your post with others as got me through some very difficult waiting times but I am pleased to say the lady got home yesterday evening and now making a recovery.

Hope to start painting and posting again soon and your working wip example above will help me along the way. (do you use a stylus with a small point, my one is very stubby).

b'anna
04-11-2015, 10:41 AM
John, I am so glad to hear your wife is home! Very difficult times.

I use both types. My favorite pressure sensitive is the adonit touch pixel point. The problem with most pixel points is there might be an offset because the touch screen is actually looking for the bigger surface of the finger.
Be well!
Barb

jow104
04-11-2015, 10:47 AM
ok

LavenderFrost
04-11-2015, 12:21 PM
Thanks for posting this Barb.