PDA

View Full Version : Wde 3/30/15. Ladies who Tea....

kordelia
03-31-2015, 12:44 AM
Ladies who tea... Ver quickly.... Dewi 'n' me having a quick one while browsing around,,,VERY soft, smeary couple of B pencils.... About 20 min in notebook... Next time we take our time, girlfriend.....

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-Mar-2015/61325-22002-image.jpg

whoop....what did they put In that tea???? If anyone can straighten and will, I would be most appreciative, and invite you to come join us!

Dewi
03-31-2015, 01:20 AM
Very cute .. we were giggling but I forgot what were we talking about Nonny...hehehe but I remembered the tea esp the company.

coaltip
03-31-2015, 04:03 AM
Tea with friends at anytime of the day is a pleasure indeed! :)

rozzi
03-31-2015, 04:40 AM
This looks like fun - tea with what in it?

surob
03-31-2015, 09:16 AM
:lol: I want some of that tea?

tyree
03-31-2015, 10:36 AM
very sweet...I like honey in mine:) tyree

KreativeK
03-31-2015, 02:14 PM
Such fun!

kordelia
03-31-2015, 02:44 PM
Whoooo hoooo .... I'm gonna start a series of little scenes done with super soft pencil..... An hour after my sleeping pill kicks in!!! I was so wound up. The "time" didn't occur to me.... And erasers only smeared it more, so couldn't even "save face".....

Have a question bugging me... Need a word..... If I say I.m a pastellist, I'm naming my ...... What??? Not media.... Saw a comment yrs ago: don't say, I'm am artist... That's for others to determine. Instead, name your...........
What?? I took the quote to heart, but can't recall the important word..... Also, what do you think of that quote??

BUN201
03-31-2015, 07:02 PM
Cute sketch. Are you thinking of medium? If you work in oils, what would you be? --and oilist? I disagree about saying your an artist. The definition: a person who produces paintings or drawings as a profession or hobby.
a person who practices any of the various creative arts, such as a sculptor, novelist, poet, or filmmaker.
a person skilled at a particular task or occupation : a surgeon who is an artist with the scalpel.
a performer, such as a singer, actor, or dancer

So - even if you're just 'practicing' you're an artist....

LynneDe
03-31-2015, 07:08 PM
"....I disagree about saying your an artist. The definition: a person who produces paintings or drawings as a profession or hobby.
a person who practices any of the various creative arts, such as a sculptor, novelist, poet, or filmmaker.
a person skilled at a particular task or occupation : a surgeon who is an artist with the scalpel.
a performer, such as a singer, actor, or dancer

So - even if you're just 'practicing' you're an artist....

Ohhhh, I like that! And the sketch is cute too. Thanks all!

Blessings, LynneDe

connievanwinssen
04-01-2015, 08:29 AM
LOL Coool!:)

dabblerdot
04-02-2015, 08:24 PM
Hahahahaha Kor, somebody must have straightened this cause it looks level to me. But about that 'tea'... if it's the same there as here, it is now legal in Washington and Colorado ! LOL But personally, I LOVE all my 'B' pencils... esp the very soft 9