PDA

View Full Version : Paint Along 17 Discussion Thread

Johannes Instructor
03-23-2015, 09:25 AM
PAINT ALONG 17 Starts March 21

Join Johannes with hundreds of other artists in his next Paint Along. Strengthen your painting skills with 4 hours of painting fun for three Saturdays. He will start a painting from scratch and finish it in real time while you watch, "over his shoulder and hear him think out loud" and if you want, you will be able to complete your own art creation as well by painting along. During the class you will receive verbal techniques, color combinations, professional secrets, and instructions to guide you along the way. Watch as he mixes color in real time. If you miss a part of the class or cannot make it one day, don't worry, the classes will be recorded and available for download at no extra cost, so you miss nothing. One demo will be in oils/acrylics, another in watercolor and another in pastels. No matter what medium you use, you will benefit from acquiring the "keys" to successful paintings. 12 hours of top quality art instruction! You do not have to attend the live courses. Everything gets recorded and can be downloaded at no extra cost.

TIME: 1:00 to 5:00 PM EST (The class may extend more than 4 hours)
DATES: 3 Saturdays: March 21, 28, April 4
To Register: http://www.northlightshop.com/paint-along-17-with-johannes-vloothuis

You do not have to attend the live courses. Everything gets recorded and can be downloaded at no extra cost.

Rosemarie
04-11-2015, 10:52 AM
The paint alongs are getting better and better. The watercolour class is loaded with information. Thank you Johannes. You are getting better and better as a teacher.
Your book ins on the way over the Atlantic I am informed. Hopefully I get the coming week. Now I am off to register for the next paint along. See you, Johannes!