PDA

View Full Version : took my pastel pencils to frankfurt

guilliame
10-07-2003, 09:49 AM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Oct-2003/6932-DCP_0107.gif

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Oct-2003/6932-DCP_0108.gif

I didn't have a lot of time to draw but did these 2 in my spare time,i also took some pics in frankfurt which i will post later:D

Greeble
10-07-2003, 10:21 AM
So....like.. did you see any of Frankfurt?? :D

Nice portraits :clap:

Jen

sundiver
10-07-2003, 12:35 PM
Glad you packed those pencils- these are very good.
The first one's my fave but I like the expressiveness of the second one, too.

bnoonan
10-07-2003, 12:39 PM
Guilli,

this is amazing!!!! Are you aware of the great progress you are making in your portraits? If not... let me tell you so. They are lovely and well done. Can't wait to see more.

Hope you had a great trip and never travel without those pencils.

B

Dark_Shades
10-07-2003, 02:48 PM
WOW Guilly....... firstly what a busy boy you have been lolol.... all this frenzied posting :D ...... is it that RedBull still ;)

Secondly, what an amazing difference in your portrait work.... something has really 'clicked' ... dont know who these people are....... the second reminds me of Sandra Bullock... and the first Carole Vorderman :) ....... whom ever they are... you have done a real grand job..... well done Guilly :clap:

Alan Cross
10-08-2003, 02:43 AM
Good job are you still working on these?
Alan :)

guilliame
10-08-2003, 05:54 PM
Greeble,naughty:D lol,when i put my digi pics in my photos you will be able to see what i saw of frankfurt,glad you liked the portraits tho.

Sundiver,so am i,thanks for veiwing glad you liked them.

Barb,thanks a lot for your comments whey hey progress at last,i guess i have more control over pencils than sticks,i have done some more as i was gone for 2.5 weeks.

DS,shoot you guessed,i gave carol vorderman the elbow and took sandra clubbing lol :D ,actually they are friends of my son,but thanks for your comments,means a lot:) .

Alan,thanks for viewing and your comments,i guess so the 1st doesn't need much more but i ran outa time with the 2nd it's a bit light and sorta delicate i need to try and layer it up to give it some punch,but i'll keep a pic as is coz i kinda like it too:D
I liked your pics at the bottom of your post,when i get some time i will gi into your website but i have been away 3/4 weeks and i have a lot to catch up on.