PDA

View Full Version : Shire Horse Scratchboard.


joemajury
10-05-2003, 07:14 PM
He's my latest piece.
All comments welcome.



Joe
;) ;)

Tamana
10-05-2003, 08:03 PM
Reminds me of a golden sunset on a wheat field.

lisilk
10-05-2003, 11:01 PM
Geez Joe, you learn and progress fast ! This is awesome. :clap: :clap:

Cheers,

Li

myorca
10-05-2003, 11:23 PM
Joe,

PHENOMINAL!!!! dont know what else to say!!!

Bob

wendee
10-06-2003, 05:46 AM
WOW Joe this is great, HUGS:D :D :D :D

Jakeally
10-06-2003, 08:13 AM
Wow...Joe. Awesome scratching. It's gorgeous:clap: :clap: :clap:

sassybird
10-07-2003, 02:34 AM
I have three comment on this piece.
1. Is that a sepia ink on the scratchboard? I really like the color.
2. It is beautiful, and I love the way you did your background to make the horse pop into the foreground.
3. Is there anything you don't do well, Joe?:D:angel: I am always happy to see you posting your work.

Bendaini
10-08-2003, 09:03 PM
Very beautiful. I love the metalic flavor, and the details are wonderful.

joemajury
10-09-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by sassybird
I have three comment on this piece.
1. Is that a sepia ink on the scratchboard? I really like the color.


Yes, it is..

Originally posted by sassybird
2. It is beautiful, and I love the way you did your background to make the horse pop into the foreground.

Thank you, it works well doesn't it.

Originally posted by sassybird

3. Is there anything you don't do well, Joe?:D:angel: I am always happy to see you posting your work.

Yes there are things that don't work out for me, but you don't think I would show them here - do you??? ;)
My Website has just received a makeover ( Thank you Anne-Claire )
Why don't you pay it a visit and see a lot more of the stuff that I don't get to post here.

Joe
;) ;)

Clara McArthur
10-09-2003, 10:58 AM
WOW, I'm impressed...You continually amaze me. I will go and check out your website now.

Kalibabe
10-09-2003, 11:09 AM
good grief. It's lovely. I especially like the n=bit at the bottom, it was a lovely surprise as i scrolled down...
:D

Leaflin
10-10-2003, 08:49 PM
:clap:This is beautiful Joe!!!
Fantastic detail
I love the way you have the scene going across the bottom.