PDA

View Full Version : New SSA and MSA rules

SandeVBL
01-17-2015, 01:35 PM
I guess this is a good place to say I am wholeheartedly in favor of the new 2015 rules for the ISSA group. I hope to be accepted as a signature artist at some point, and it will have even greater value to me knowing it has an even higher standard than before. Having the new written criteria is also going to be very helpful in choosing work for to submit for consideration.
And whether or not I am accepted as SSA it will be very helpful seeing a written description of the reasons for or against my work when the time comes!

I appreciate the time, thought, and discussions that must have gone into this by the board members. Thank you for being willing to make adjustments to the group as needed.
Active member, Sande LaFaut

Crias
03-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Thanks for your feedback Sande. We are happy that you see it as a positive thing, like we do :) I think the written portion will be really beneficial for applicants too.

goatmilksoapgoddess
03-30-2015, 09:59 AM
I want to thank the judges for their feedback. I believe you will never improve unless you know what you are doing wrong. I plan to use the critiques as guidelines to improve my work. While I was aware of a few of my weaknesses and have been working on them, there were a few things in the critique that never really occurred to me.
I really liked this new format for judging. Thank you again.