PDA

View Full Version : Dailey Scumble - 10/05/03

blissfullyunaware
10-05-2003, 06:32 AM
Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening.... to all!

Well I took the plunge and decided today is the day I will start the daily scumble. Wondering where the heck everybody went???? No scumble on for the past 2 days...??? Did everyone follow Artbabe to Paris???

The forum is quiet, guess that means everyone is painting and will start this new week with a bang! Imagine all the new works we are going to have to admire :D and critique :evil: ! I am so looking forward to it!!

Need to get busy myself but unfortunately its not to paint. Don't understand why friends and family are such a nuisance and bothering me to come out to play when I'd rather be here quietly painting... :p!! But after today... look out for the flying pastel dust! :D

Take care everyone and check in! Need to be sure everyone is doing okay!!! :D Inquiring minds want to know! ;)

Sharon

Dark_Shades
10-05-2003, 07:10 AM
I thought I was in a time warp for a sec..... thinking,,,,,, Yikes!! I have gone back to 10th May !!!! :D
.... well you could always tell your friends to 'Bog Off'...... and then you wouldnt have any friends and have tons of time to paint :evil: ..... thats what Ive done ha ha ha
....... its a BEAUTIFUL sunny day here..... chilly though.... winter is coming...... good, no more Green leaves on the trees :) ...... shucks to think Artbabe is in Paris...... I could of popped over and seen her

Greeble
10-05-2003, 09:25 AM
It isn't may?

Jen
going off to find a calendar

Dark_Shades
10-05-2003, 09:38 AM
Anything CAN happen in cyberspace!!! ;)

....... I started a Scumble last month and dated it August :eek: :o ha ha ha ...... someone pointed it out to me hee heee.....

meowmeow
10-05-2003, 10:23 AM
Yeah...I was wondering where the scumblebug was too! I had some exciting news to post that is not art related...so now I get to tell everyone that my daughter is engaged!!!! Finally!!! They have been together 3 years and we have been waiting...the best thing is we actually like him! :D We never liked anyone else she ever went out with! :D
ANyhow...wedding next fall.
Otherwise...still here in Maine and although it is going to be chilly it looks to be a nice day so maybe I will get to go outand paint. Have to help hubby get the boat ready to put away though. Grumble...grumble....
Everyone have a great day!!!

SAndy

Dark_Shades
10-05-2003, 10:33 AM
Congrats to all then Sandy :) ....... can imagine some nice paintings coming out of that event :D

meowmeow
10-05-2003, 10:40 AM
can imagine some nice paintings coming out of that event

:D Hmmmm.....not sure about that!!!! But, maybe some portrait type things..yeah...now that I am thinking about it...maybe.
I think it's all mind boggling right now. THe numbers have already grown much larger than she wants and than we had thought. And we have not figured out where yet or anything.
I am imagining some interesting arguments coming up! :D

s.

Nori
10-05-2003, 12:46 PM
Good Morning all, I think there is something planetary going on to explain the quiet. I haven't been able to get into this site for the last week and a half, maybe others have had that problem. Also I have been sooooo uninspired about drawing, strange because I always had a least one piece going all the time. I've just decided to ride with the feeling and see where it takes me. I just ordered Chris Saper's book on skin tones and another on drawing cats. We'll see if they sit and collect dust or if I jump up in the middle of the night to draw as usually happens.

Sandy, great news. What a fun time for you.

E-J
10-05-2003, 03:28 PM
Sharon, I wasn't quiet 'cuz I was painting but 'cuz I haven't had access to the internet for 2 days :eek:

I'm back from visiting the folks ... Good news is that my dad, who was taken ill last Monday, came out of hospital yesterday afternoon :)

The temperature's plummeted here ... it's genuine autumnal weather now and very chilly, but at least that'll make it easier to motivate myself to paint when I came home from work in the evenings ... can get all cosy in my 'studio' room with the radio on and pastel the hours away. Going to play around with portraits this week!

Oh and Dawn, it's a zinc FRENZY here thanks to you, as husband has now started taking it too ... we're going to have an unbearably healthy and shiny household :D

Dark_Shades
10-05-2003, 05:18 PM
lol EJ ....... glad to hear your dad is ok ....... and that you are taking Zinc and Hubbie too :) ....... need to look up my shares in Holland and Barratt

Mo.
10-05-2003, 07:05 PM
Hi Folks.....Well most of you know why I've been absent....still living like a tramp here.....washing dishes in bowl in the bath, holes in the floor, well there was, now covered, electrical wires everywhere, then hubby drilled a hole through a water pipe..Aaaarrrggghh!!!, so more flooding, but it's slowly improving, I think :D:D.... On top of all that still have connection problems and email problems, until virgin.net, finish their swap over I guess it will be this way for a while.

Sandy.. congratulations on the good news, good that you like him:D..... My daughter has been with her partner now for about 8 years, they did get engaged, and planned to marry, but went and bought new computers and had holiday instead.... her Dad was a bit relieved his bank balance stayed healthy.:D.... I don't think they'll ever get married.:D

Cold here too, woke up this morning and it was white with frost....Brrrr, but the sun came out and it was beautiful for a while, then back to cold and blustery winds, but the sea looked good with all the white horses.

E-J... sorry to hearyour Dad has been ill, take good care of him.... wishing him a very speedy recovery.......is this what all the zinc is for..... thought it was to go with your toothbrush:D....... what does it do exactly?

Dark_Shades
10-05-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Mo.
thought it was to go with your toothbrush:D....... what does it do exactly?

Cleans Teef :D

Greeble
10-05-2003, 07:15 PM
Sandy: Congratulations!

E.J. : Sorry to hear about your father. I hope he is well soon

Mo: do it yourself is fun! no? :D

Jen

Mo.
10-05-2003, 07:26 PM
Cleans Teef

Use toothpaste on my teef....:D

DIY.... yeah Jen... a funny frigging nightmare.:D:D

Dark_Shades
10-05-2003, 07:31 PM
I use toothpaste on my toothbrush to clean teef Lol

..... Zinc: is Excellent, a Must!!!.... for warding off symptoms of colds and sore throats - also excellent at reducing symptoms if you have actually already got a cold....... get pure Zinc tablets from Health Shops like Holland & Barrett

Mo.
10-05-2003, 08:12 PM
LOLOL... Sorrry dawn... I'm slow tonight :D

Okay zinc on my shopping list, but Holland and Barratt are expensive, why not shop on line at Natures Best... much cheaper, and I can thoroughly recommend them, delivery by return of post.

Dark_Shades
10-05-2003, 08:24 PM
lol Mo ...... I forgive ya..... all that paddling you have been doing today...... dont think Ive heard of them..... I know sometimes my Mum and Dad order from a place on the net, may be its the same one..... have you a link?
I Do like Holland & Barrett as their goods are Kosher :D .... not added :p bits in them like Lactose!!!! Grrrrrrrr ;) ..... keep your eye out for them though as they do, do promotions, like buy one get one free :)

anyone suffering with PMT or PMS ...... Vit B6 is what you want ....... lolol, any ailments, come ask Dr. Dawn :cool: ..... can you tell Im into 'alternative medicines' :D ... Reflexology, Iridology lol

Mo.
10-05-2003, 09:15 PM
Hey Dr. Dawn..... don't have a link... sorry didn't bookmark..but do a googly it will come up and ther products are A1 kosher!!!, trust me... you will not be disappointed and save some money too.

do you read eyes then?

Dark_Shades
10-06-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Mo.

do you read eyes then?

Yup