PDA

View Full Version : last chance to sign up for free coaching

Cathy Morgan
10-01-2003, 10:40 PM
Just got another newsletter from Eric Maisel, in which he talks about the creativity coach training course starting Oct. 13. He has a lot of free clients but says it's still possible to sign up for free coaching by the coach students. Here's the excerpt:

FREE CLIENTS
To be considered as a client to receive sixteen weeks of free
creativity coaching from a coach-in-training in the next training, please
send me the following information: a paragraph about who you are and a
paragraph about what you’d like to work on with a creativity coach. Send
that information to me at [email protected] If you are not selected
for the next training, you will be put in the pool for the following
training. Please get your information in to me as soon as possible.
Thanks!

You can email Eric Maisel at [email protected]

(I got the free coaching this spring and it was great.)

DanaT
10-03-2003, 11:43 PM
Thanks Cathy. I already signed up. I wonder when we find out?

Cathy Morgan
10-04-2003, 01:42 PM
Eric said in the newsletter that the coach's training starts Oct. 15, so it would be after that. I think you'll just get an email from someone asking if you'd like them to be your coach. But I'm not sure how much training they get before that - a week or two maybe?

artbybradgreek
10-05-2003, 02:58 PM
Cathy is this training done through e-mails or what ?? Brad

Cathy Morgan
10-05-2003, 09:53 PM
I think the coaches get their training from Eric by email - also they have their own private Yahoo group for discussing what they're learning. Eric Maisel's website (http://www.ericmaisel.com) has more information about the course for creativity coaches.

The coaching trainees in Eric's course need people with whom to practice coaching. That's where the volunteer clients come in. That's where there's an opportunity to get free creativity coaching.

I think it's usually done by email. My coach preferred to call me to talk about half an hour every week. At first I resisted this because I couldn't afford the long distance charges (from NZ to US) and it didn't seem fair for her to pay them. But she wanted to do it, so I accepted and got really spoiled.

Your experience might be different - since every coach will be different. But I got a lot out of it - a big boost in confidence plus a richer relationship with my work.

Before signing up, I'd read several of Eric Maisel's books and had worked through his book, Fearless Creating, pretty intensively. And I was subscribing to his newsletter. So I already trusted his approach.

artbybradgreek
10-06-2003, 12:00 AM
Thanx Cathy ..I'll check it out!! Brad

My Website (http://www.artbybradgreek.com)