PDA

View Full Version : Wot no Scumble? Tsk!!

Mo.
10-01-2003, 07:22 PM
Hiya everyone... What a day it's been, my new kitchen has arrived..... all packed in boxes, and now I get can't into my lounge.:D, cos that's where it's all stacked, but dear hubbie is like a kid with a new toy.:D... he's assembled one small unit ... his excuse " to see if it fits" :D:D... methinks he's just testing out his assembly skills.......sheesh, have I had to crack the whip today.....

I've had major server problems with virgin net, big email outage due to some virus, it affected my Norton's anti virus had to uninstall it and re-install it as I wasn't protected... so anyone who is with virgin and other dial up servers take care, check your Anti virus protection software. everything seems to be fine now, thank goodness, had a flood of emails tonight, so hopefully all is solved now.

Hope your day has been more exciting than mine. :D

Dark_Shades
10-01-2003, 07:27 PM
well perhaps SOME of US, are tooooooo busy working in SOMEONE's 'Water' Project!!! :evil: :D lol

Mo.
10-01-2003, 07:45 PM
How can one compare painting water to fitting a kitchen I really don't know..... I only know it must be more enjoyable! :evil: :p :D :D

I will check out your waterworks very soon. ;)

Dark_Shades
10-01-2003, 07:47 PM
U leave my waterworks alone!!! :eek: :o :D

Greeble
10-01-2003, 07:58 PM
I haven't even started the CLOUD project much less water

But I did get 4 holbeing oil pastels today

YAY

Jen

bnoonan
10-01-2003, 08:08 PM
Wow - Dawn is vocal again! How's the red hot roadster?

Mo - best of luck with the kitchen project. Don't envy you one bit.
DS - good luck on the water painting.
Jen - enjoy those new pastel sticks.

Me... I'm off to take a nap before going out to portrait class tonight. Spent the day in the California hills painting in oils and having a grande time.

I'm a happy camper! Tomorrow I'm off to the Southwest US for a few days off to play with friends and see the artwork in the Santa Fe Galleries.

Did I mention how happy I am????

Barb:D

Mo.
10-01-2003, 08:17 PM
Hi Barb!1.. I'm Happy too:D... Happy for you!

Mo.
10-01-2003, 08:19 PM
Dawn... I have nointention of messing up your waterworks!

B.H... I wouldn't dare! :angel:

Mo.
10-01-2003, 08:20 PM
Jen... get your butt of the computer chair and get painting.... like NOW!!! :D:evil: :D

Greeble
10-01-2003, 08:25 PM
I guess I better go!

Jen

<<running>>

Mo.
10-01-2003, 08:38 PM
Yep....Go! Go! Go!... and don't come back until you have finished your project. right!!! :evil: :evil: :D :D

Dyin
10-01-2003, 10:16 PM
Hey all, real happy for you Barb! Mo...will be good to finally get that kitchen done....Jen...get cracking! What do you think of them???
I'm grounded a few days, neck went stiff and got a massive headache and backache...no big deal, just have to wait it out, but my WIP was almost done and hoped to finish it today...
Mo, was sorry to hear you decided to wait on the Holbeins, they are terribly pricey...but very nice. Your time will come for them...