PDA

View Full Version : Sandra, our wetcanvas member - gakinme

dragonsDaughter
09-10-2014, 01:21 AM
I found this message in the WetCanvas Oil Pastels Talk forum tonight, and thought it should be re-posted here. I know Sandra has many friends in this forum too.
Our Sandra needs our love and prayers now. She has many friends throughout the Wetcanvas community and it would be a joy for her to hear from us.

http://sandralp.wordpress.com/2014/09/07/in-a-fog/

Please hold her in your thoughts ~ she'll see your message if you respond to her thread and link here.

P.S. please send onto other areas of Wetcanvas if you know the sites that she posted too. Thanks ~
[Also] if you send her a note she may not be able to respond, but she wants everyone to know that she is reading everyone's notes and appreciates the prayers and good wishes.

DrDebby
09-10-2014, 02:00 PM
Thank you for letting us know.

robertsloan2
09-13-2014, 10:42 PM
Thanks for letting me know. I've known her for so long and wondered why she wasn't posting lately...

Vivien Maloney
10-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Im so sorry to hear Sandra is worse, as I did know she was very ill. Will post her a note thanks.

CandAlArt
10-26-2014, 06:52 PM
Farewell Sandra, till we meet in heaven. Her daughter sent me this today:

Final Gift
by Sandra Li-Pham
My name is Binh-Quoc Van Pham. October 25th, 2014 at 4 PM my mother, Sandra Li-Pham passed away. She told me in July what I was to do when the time came and one of those things was to create a post here informing you all of this news. I'd like to thank you all for being here for my mother and encouraging her every step of the way on her journey, God knows I wish I could have done more to help her. Going through her documents on her laptop, I found a one with a message. Although I'm unsure if she's ever shared it, it doesn't seem like she did so I'd like to share it with all of you. As my pastor once said, "Our Loss is Heaven's Gain." I know where my mother is and I am truely content knowing that she is finally at peace in the best place possible. Thank you all for following my mother's blog and being with her all this time.

July 16, 2014

My Abba is calling me and giving me rest. The call is stronger by the day. I have learnt through the last few months how He heals us emotionally, spiritually and physically. When I have led a fellow cancer patient to the Lord finally after many months of trying, and when God came through when I laid hands on a fellow believer for healing on his pulled back and he was healed instantly, I am satisfied. I finally understood more how the Lord works. He’s waiting for laborers and when the harvest is ready, we would be positioned at the right place and right time and He would work through us. That is why we cannot be silent Christians. We have to go out and preach the good news that the Kingdom of God is at hand, lay hands on fellow sufferers to heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers and cast out demons. And when you have learnt how to do it, pass it on. For it is written, “Freely you receive, freely give.” I want to see all of you in heaven.

Love,

Mom

Sandra Li-Pham | October 26, 2014 at 10:22 am | Categories: About Myself | URL: http://wp.me/p3RGFX-v0

Joan T
10-26-2014, 09:16 PM
I had just seen the note about her illness and posted a message. The WetCanvas family will miss Sandra. My condolences and prayers to her family at this difficult time.

robertsloan2
10-30-2014, 08:34 PM
I posted more on the All-Media Sketching Thread that she founded in 2008. I was there more or less from the beginning, from as soon as I saw it. Sandra is someone I'll never forget. I am lucky and grateful to have keepsakes from our art trade and so glad she had years to enjoy the stuff I sent in it. She was so amazingly prolific, gentle, warm and encouraging. Maybe the best thing we can do now is remember and carry on in her spirit.