PDA

View Full Version : Great information in this class

CPT
05-31-2014, 05:49 PM
:) Today's class was mostly lecture which I thought was going to be very dry, but I was pleasantly surprised to learn otherwise. The educational content was more than I hopped for. I would have had to study in another venue but Johannes makes it so much more accessible and understandable. I am so happy to be able to learn from him.
Great art community here!:)

Johannes Instructor
05-31-2014, 06:05 PM
:) Today's class was mostly lecture which I thought was going to be very dry, but I was pleasantly surprised to learn otherwise. The educational content was more than I hopped for. I would have had to study in another venue but Johannes makes it so much more accessible and understandable. I am so happy to be able to learn from him.
Great art community here!:)
And the best is yet to come. The demos!

CindyStewart
05-31-2014, 06:10 PM
And the best is yet to come. The demos!

I am very excited about the upcoming painting demos!!!

berylsart
09-01-2014, 12:40 AM
Just a note
to be able to post pictures after changing my "handle"

bforeman
09-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Johannes,

Your classes are always full of tips and content; and watching you paint is inspiration to my own creativity. So glad I found your classes. I have 12+ pages of notes from Sat. Sept. 6 class.

Johannes Instructor
09-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Johannes,

Your classes are always full of tips and content; and watching you paint is inspiration to my own creativity. So glad I found your classes. I have 12+ pages of notes from Sat. Sept. 6 class.
Wow 12 pages in just one class. I think I talk too much!

MHmarion14
09-26-2014, 09:47 PM
I am so enjoying your classes. I followed through the downloads on the previous set, but did try the paint along last week in pastel. will try and upload mine for your c&c. I still struggle with my trees. Thanks for all you do for us.