PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Dig Pic

Lynette Pena
03-19-2014, 01:13 PM
I have wanted to try to post a picture to see if I am applying the correct look
for a "watercolor picture". I have been working on MyPaint software and it's been difficult trying to learn how to paint so that it has same effects as a real watercolor painting. Please forgive if this is incorrect procedure or place. I am a rookie at all of this. I received this tablet from my son who thought I should try my art this way. I have been studying for about 8 months. Anyway here it goes.

Elainepsq
03-19-2014, 08:01 PM
Lynette, you have the right place, but somehow you work didn't appear in your thread. You can click on post reply and try again.
Did you click on the insert image icon, and then click on Choose File?
Please try again. Welcome to wet canvas, it nice to hear from new people.
Feel free to PM me if you have further problems. Good Luck!

LavenderFrost
03-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Lynette, they don't allow people to post pictures until they have made a couple of posts. So you should be able to post pictures now.

Lynette Pena
03-22-2014, 08:16 PM
Hey thanks for the info. I want to be able to contribute to the process, but its been a little confusing of what to do first. I am already a little intimidated to post any of my stuff. And asking family "what do you think" is not really helping. I am adding you to my favorites Like your style

LavenderFrost
03-23-2014, 11:39 AM
Don't be afraid to post, most of us like to help each other when we can.

b'anna
03-30-2014, 01:44 PM
Lynette, never be intimidated! That's whats so fun about art. If you like it and its fun and makes you feel good, that's what it's all about. And as Michelle says we like to help each other when we can. So come on in, the waters fine!
Barb