PDA

View Full Version : Defective Colourfix Paper Replacement by BLICK and Armadillo

mariemarie
03-16-2014, 05:49 PM
Bonjour!
I want to let you know that after buying two Rainbow Colourfix 20 sheets paper at BLICK with six defective sheets (Scratches, white spots, dirt, even one missing!), I called them and they sent me two replacement Rainbow Packs without any kind of problem. So, if it happens to you, take the phone and call; it is worth the try!
However, I wrote to Art Spectrum, the manufacturer, who transfered my email to the distributor in North America. I have been told that ĞArtists do not seem to have problems with these issues but if you are not satisfied, we may replace the sheets which are not defectiveğ (to their point of view).
Disappointing...I never received anything from them yet. Here is the email and name of the person responsible at Armadillo the distributor: Lori Villalonga [email protected]
Good luck!
Marie

Flycatcher10
03-23-2014, 12:56 PM
Thank you Marie for the information.

I don't use Colourfix, but I know other artists do - this will be helpful. Blick is a good company, glad that they took action on your situation.