PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Mo!

E-J
09-24-2003, 08:24 AM
I must present my apologies to Mo and everyone else for not being around to open the Weekly Sketches on Monday ... I'm afraid I was in Prague having a shamefully wonderful time :D

I had intended to send a message to Dawn and Mo before I left asking one of you to cover for me, but was so preoccupied with holiday preparations, house-buying, mortgage meetings and the redundancies happening at my workplace that in the craziness of Friday it genuinely slipped my mind :(

Sorry all. Mo, I'll be there next week to open the thread.

meowmeow
09-24-2003, 08:28 AM
Prague!!!! Excuses....excuses...you know, you have to have your priorities straight!
:D I'm glad you had a shamefully wonderful time!!!!

Sandy

Dark_Shades
09-24-2003, 09:21 AM
pppff!!! :p

...... so come on then...... elaborate..... house buying..... ohhhh where..... what....... and with redundancies too :eek: ..... ohhhhhh a house pastelling warming party :D

Dyin
09-24-2003, 11:21 AM
tsk, tsk, where's that wet noodle for beating wayward pastellists??? Yeah...quit teasing us...we want details!

soap
09-24-2003, 11:29 AM
Prague! My God, you get around! (envy here :D)

House buying.....oh dear.....I remember that from last year when I was in the midst of it......ha ha .....such a wonderful time....am still DIY-ing to get it finished....maybe you're faster than me...

Mo.
09-24-2003, 03:46 PM
Tsk, Tsk,...You shameful hussy you! :D :eek: :D.... foregoing your duties Tsk.:D:D.....

No problems E-J.... Good luck with everything...good to know you are enjoying life. Come back when you are ready.:)

Mo.:)

blissfullyunaware
09-24-2003, 03:54 PM
Missed you E-J... glad you're back... glad you had a goood time ;) . Are you buying the house in Prague? Inquiring minds want to know.... :D. Sharon

PegR
09-24-2003, 04:26 PM
Prague! How wonderful--will you be posting pictures on the image gallery, or something? Those of us with limited travel budgets would love to see them!

Peg

E-J
09-24-2003, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome back :) I didn't get the chance to do any pastelling in Prague but I did take loads of photos with my new digital camera ... will share some with you when they're uploaded! (It was straight back to the office today so I've been pressed for time.)

Sadly we're not moving to the City of a Hundred Spires ... but we are buying a much lovelier house than we could ever afford in Cambridge, about 15 miles outside the city. Husband and I went through the house-buying thing once before but it fell through a fortnight before completion and it's taken us two years to summon up the strength to do it all again, so I'm not officially allowing myself to be excited ... but unofficially I'm jumping up and down :D

In the meantime, I need to get pastelling again!!

Mo.
09-24-2003, 05:49 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly and well for you this time E-J... good luck:)

Looking forward to your pics....and of course your pastel paintings... cracking the whip now.:D

Dyin
09-24-2003, 05:51 PM
yeah, good luck E-J!!! (will someone take that whip away from Mo...someone could get HURT!!!) :D :evil: :p

bnoonan
09-25-2003, 02:01 PM
Cool news EJ about your move. I'm slowly catching up with people and things on WC and have to say your painting of Prague (in the weekly sketches) is great!!! Congratulations and I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Barb;)