PDA

View Full Version : self portrait

jocko500
02-13-2014, 02:23 AM
The gallery ask me to do a self portrait and a portrait of a man that paints portraits there. I thought they was joking but then all show up with they portraits painting and I had nothing :o
Anyway I did paint this because of it and also someone there saw my image I did in blacklights . yes that is me with blacklight paint on and all. anyway she say I could not paint that as it would be too hard to paint.
She saw the painting and laugh and say I did a good job on it.:thumbsup:

My photo of the painting is not the best . I did shoot it in raw but I could not put it in photoshop. I even try downloading the converter but it did not work. guess I have to get a newer photoshop. I read that on the net. I did fix it right in the camera but I can not save it in a jpeg.:eek:

c&c is welcome

susme48
02-13-2014, 03:01 AM
Cool idea!!!

LotusBlossom
02-13-2014, 11:20 AM
Very cool! Well done!

Charlie's Mum
02-13-2014, 11:30 AM
Is the bottom one your reference Jocko?
Cool! :)

shunter
02-13-2014, 01:54 PM
Looks great! Did you actually eat paint for your art??

Steve

AprilJoy
02-13-2014, 02:06 PM
Jocko, I love this! Was happy to see something up there from you & stoked to see your selfie!
Both are really cool :thumbsup:

bhavani.krishnan
02-13-2014, 03:50 PM
Intriguing. Well done!

jocko500
02-13-2014, 04:29 PM
yes I ate paint.:eek: But I spit it out. Have a very bad taste.:o The taste was in my mouth for a few hours even thought I ate something to get rid of the taste.

Yes the bottom image is my ref. photo. I use paint that glows in black light. I also find out that Vaseline, so that why the left side is blue and glowing. The right side is some white chalk that glows in the black light. On my lips I put Vaseline on and I had sand that I put orange paint that glows in the black light and let it dry and then I crumb it up fine and I kissed the sand. I used a timer and got in front of the camera and it took my image. wish I used more blacklights :o

this is what happens when you bore out of your mind and left to your own devices.
I showed photo the photos but no one cared. :o some say they never saw anything like it. Even the ones from the hippy of the 60's . Oh well I had fun and I had to take a bath too :lol: . it all wash off easy. :lol: :lol: :)

jocko500
02-13-2014, 04:33 PM
thank you all also

Charlie's Mum
02-14-2014, 07:10 AM
Jocko - the lengths you'll go to for your art!
It's even more fun reading about it!:lol:
Sounds like great possibilities for further paintings - but not you eating it again!!!!! :lol:

Want to say thank you for looking at my WDEs :D

jocko500
02-15-2014, 12:11 AM
guess I post the image in photos of what not to do. Set my hand on fire to take a photo of it. Now that going to lengths.:eek:

got to find it first. did not hurt much just like a sunburn that all. :lol:
will not cut my ear off :)
just bore out of my mind and left to my own devices. I do not drink or do drugs, just bored. I ok now hahahahahha:music: :music: :music: :wave:

oh I at my dad house and I have to go home to find my photos. other people would like to see that photo:lol: