PDA

View Full Version : Daily Scumble 23rd Sept.

Mo.
09-23-2003, 06:30 AM
G'morning folks....... what a glorious morning it is here, bright sunshine and a crisp autumn feel to the air.... popping out now to the park....my dog is taking me walkies..... see you later....

blissfullyunaware
09-23-2003, 06:40 AM
Good Morning to all from the rain drenched east coast of the US! Woke early here due to the darn (not the expletive I want to use :D ) rain. One day we will see the sun again... I think :( we will... oh well. May have to move... maybe to the west coast ... hmmmm better yet to the desert .... yes that's it ... it will probably be raining there too .... think I'm going back to bed.... Good Day folks.... LOL! Just kidding, lucky to be up and able to walk and talk and see the rain! Need to get on with it... maybe I'll go to the gym today... hmmm maybe not.... okay, I was just going to say good morning and have a great day, maybe I'd better leave it at that :D. HAVE A GREAT DAY... create something !!! Sharon

soap
09-23-2003, 08:02 AM
Morning! Glorious day outside my window as well. But stuck at the desk working.............am not even going to life drawing class tonight.....gotta work.....cold is getting better....although I don't dare pick up the phone as I still sound really awful......:D

Hope you are all having fun, and painting!!

meowmeow
09-23-2003, 08:37 AM
It's a bit dreary up here in Maine...getting ready to rain, I believe. I have to drive to one of my antique group shops and put some stuff in so I won't get to do much painting early today anyhow.
I did get back out yesterday morning and redid the mess I had made the day before. It is looking a little better. This scanner set up is lousy so though I am not going to bother posting...or maybe I will. :D
Then I went to the figure drawing group up here and they had a guy on a motor bike with his helmet on! I didn't think I would like drawing that but it was actually fun. Not something I would like to do all the time but a good experience.
You all have a good day...try to keep dry!

Sandy

Artistammy
09-23-2003, 09:41 AM
Good morning from Texas! Here we would actually like to see some rain. We have been having a drought here on the South Plains. The only good thing about that is I love the sunshine. :D I'm going to the fair today with my Mother. We're going to look at all the exhibits & see who won prizes. Have a wonderful day!

Dyin
09-23-2003, 10:28 AM
first day off vacation :crying: will be lonely but shall drown myself in my WIP methinks...looks to be another dry day here too...will try to get a little outside time as this nice stuff won't last too much longer...would love to see the life class pic you did, Sandy...

Greeble
09-23-2003, 11:21 AM
It wath wather rainy here in Maryland. But I had to go to the dentitht. *yuck*

Thank goodness our power didn't go out again!

Jen
singing
'The sun will come out, tomorow'

Deborah Secor
09-23-2003, 02:03 PM
Fall is on the way. It's warm today but there's a sense of the coming change somehow. The sun shines but it seems not to have the power it had a few days ago. I'd call it a watercolor day--slightly muted and pastel colored. However, you should see my little tree out in front--blazing oranges against the backdrop of the dark pines. Gorgeous. If it wasn't so puny I'd paint it!

I'm on my way to class--trees and bushes in the foreground. I bet I'll have a sketch to put in that thread tomorrow...

Oh yes, send rain to parched New Mexico any time, too!

:)
Deborah